Has this ever happend to you?

sack the fuck up bro! nobody is out of your league.

walk up to her with your dick in your hand and say whats up biaaaatch!

that usually works for me.

Wow! You guys gave me some major confidence here. You are right, all of you. What started out a a spur of the moment, type as you feel post, has made me into a pulsing testosterone monster. Gotta like wayne Gretsky. Shit look at Janet, wow!
If I see her again… look out, hmmm maybe tonight.

Gotta Go before the Testosterone gets replaced by estrogen!

By the way, it did feel good to have someone staring at me again, its been a while.

Thanks

In the words of my old DI,
“want some=get some…get some=take some!”
Also,
“Wish in one hand, and shit in the other…and see which one fills up first”.
What a truly eloquent MF.

Some of these bitches just like to stare and send signals, hopeing that you will come over so she can turn you down. Sad but true, its a game to most. Don’t fall into her trap, and don’t give her the satisfaction.

Fragile,

you’re a fool, or have little game/confidence either.

The point is this…who gives a fuck?? What do you lose by going to talk to her??? Not a goddamn thing. But what can you gain? A friend, maybe some pussy, etc.

Either you have confidence or you need to build it. Go out and talk to one new girl a day (minimum), and watch what happens in a few months bro.

It’s all about hard dick and conversation.

Fragile’s just bitter.

Ever since the Olsen Twins got that restraining order…

Yeah, yeah, we know Fragile:

“I don’t know how I ended up passed out on their bedroom floor wearing their used panties as a hat”

Quite frankly, we’re tired of hearing it.

Tell it to the judge.

Again.

“I got some new underwear the other day. Well, new to me”

~ Emo Philips

You gotta reframe that shit from:

“What happens if she rejects me? Then I won’t go out with her.”

to:

“What happens if I don’t talk to her? Then I won’t go out with her.”

Because the only way you stand to gain is if you sack up and talk to the girl. Otherwise, you might as well have been rejected. Even if you are rejected (it happens) you didn’t LOSE anything. Hell, she just saved you more time by being a bitch in those first 10 seconds than she ever could later in the relationship.

Dan “You are the PRIZE” McVicker

The very next time this happens
(even if I am 60) I’m going to bat!
Hell, even if it doesnt happen I am going to bat.
I haven’t used it in a while, so what wher the hell is my bat!

As easy as it is to give armchair advise, the fact of the matter is some people are are shy.

EXAAAACTLY.

Well put McVicker. I see big things for you son. You’re going places.

No this has never happened to me.

When I catch a girl eyeballin’ me, I send out the vibe right back. I just smile (big smile, holding nothing back) and wink. Then I go about doing my shit. If she’s really interested, she will definitely approach after that. Just gotta give the green light.

Now go find daddy some beautiful babies and make me proud.

Im not that shy, and have plenty of confidence. I meet plenty of girls, but, once in a while there comes a special girl. It doesnt happen often, maybe twice a year. I dont have any trouble talking to girls, but then come these girls and for some reason I just get all shy. They fit the perfect description of a “Tony girl”. Its not that Im a chicken, its just I get all tingly inside. So I totally understand what this guys talking about. Although you should never feel like a girl is out of your league or too good for you. But, when I get that tingly feeling, which doesnt happen too often, then I know that I have to get that. Its just a lot harder to do to that special girl than it is to do to some regular girl.

HAVE NO FEAR…alas, you can now turn your previous inaction into a positive because now when you make your move you wont appear as if you HAD to have her the first time she smiled at you. Dare I go even further and say to make conversation with her, but still restrain your desire to hump her leg and simply leave with a “hope to catch up with ya again” and a wink this next time. The third time you meet her, hook something up. If women dont see you getting eager about them they will wonder why not. You dont have to be the one wearing the leash…unless you like that sort of thing (not that there is anything wrong with that).

If you catch someone’e eye once, it could be a coincedence. Twice, they may only wonder if you are checking them out. Thrice+, she wants you like you want her…or it just could be that your thong was showing.

:slight_smile: You might hit alot of fouls before you go yard, but atleast you are making contact.

Tingly feeling!!!

SOUNDS GAY TO ME!

Just kidding bro, thats very sweet.

i’m with thumper, i sometimes intentionaly ignore them usualy the really hot ones, this gets them thinking and the roles are reversed. but you can’t do this every time.

btw
next time she smiles at you show her your “O” face.lol

If that fails…a firm pat on the ass while she is working the stair stepper can do wonders for “breaking the ice”.

Nothing says “I think you are neato” like finger prints.

These things never happen to me…

Oh yeah, maybe it’s because I work out at home!

Merlin: nice Swingers reference.:slight_smile: