Has Dating Changed in the Last 5 to 10 Years?

Damn! It breaks my heart to hear that. That’s a lot of time and love down the drain. :sob:

Hmm, I guess that is challenging. But you know, don’t lose heart. If my 4 had been in the 10-15yo range, I’d have figured you for someone who’d understand, and I would also have been looking for someone to hang out with on no-kid nights rather than someone to quick-quick marry.

I just a few minutes ago met a neighbor who married her current husband after his kids were grown. Not sure why they needed to be “sensitive to the kids’ feelings,” but they did. If my kids were young I’d have been looking to date seriously but not live with until they were grown, rather than bring someone new into the madness that is a (relatively) big family.

Or a lot of tears. Long marriages sometimes indicate tenaciousness and a desire to Do the Right Thing rather than joy. Not saying that was 2busy’s situation, but I know that was the nature of my similarly long marriage.

I knew since 1997 we had problems in our marriage, but you can’t force a person to go to counseling. Made it through another 15 years.

It’s the subject for another thread all of the control issues that my ex had and what she still tries to do through my children to me.

No you can’t. They might pull out shotgun and threaten to kill you and your babies, and then themselves.

9 kids, lol, good lord. I’d give myself a vasectomy.

You know they have doctors that can do that a lot better than you can?

I’m just saying, at nine, I’d consider an at-home remedy…

At or before? I’d go with before … like I’m thinking around 4

lol, I’m thinking about 2…

I joke with the wife that I’m just gonna ask her Gyno to do it right after delivery of the second…

I’m pretty sure you have 1 already, I’m assuming you’re expecting the 2nd? If so, congrats bud!

Have 1, working on 2. Lots and lots of work…

haha … well best of luck, bud.

key words…working on

That is all the fun right there

1 Like

Nine kids? Way too many! I draw the line at eight, like any normal person.

1 Like