Has Chek Lost It?

I don’t want to fly off the handle here, but was anybody at the 2005 swis symposium?
The reason I ask is I was looking for some information on defranco’s site when I noticed that paul chek was there.
What struck me was that Dave Tate, Chek, and Poliquin were sitting side by side by side at the roundtable seminar.

Given tate’s and chek’s disagreeable past I found this seating arangement very interesting.
Out of sheer curiousity I went to chek’s site to see what he has been working on.
Whether or not you agree with what paul does, you can’t accuse him of not being interesting.
He has a new site with some P-P-S system, seems really freaky. Check it out and let me know what you think…

yes, or he wants to create his own scientology.

www.paulchek.com/MissionStatement.htm

scroll down for the chek mandala www.chekinstitute.com/articles.cfm?select=51

You got a link for this stuff? I searched the site, and couldn’t find it, so I have no idea what you are talking about…
If I was paul chek, I wouldn’t want to sit next to dave tate.

Cheks idea of skin fold and hormone relations isnt new… i will have to dig them up but there are others who have written about this in the past

[quote]JNeves wrote:
Cheks idea of skin fold and hormone relations isnt new… i will have to dig them up but there are others who have written about this in the past[/quote]

That was Charles Poliquin…aren’t we talking about Chek? Or did I miss something?