Has Anyone Used These Products?

linked from steroid.com

just wondering if its ‘legit’ or ‘worth it.’

thanks.

All of them are fake. At best they are herbal supplements.

“** Warning: Deca-Durabolan, Dianabol, Winstrol, Clenbuteral, Anavar, and Trenbolone are toxic Anabolic Steroids” - Listed at the top.

“Anabolic Research, LLC is offering this very strong alternative to the highly toxic drug listed at the top of the page.”

“This product is not a drug”

All right there on the front page.

Bigtime Scam.

General rule, IMO

If a company online has ads out for steroids, they are probably scam/fake roids.

Most legit sites would be a private, referal based, email order.

If I were to guess, I mean :wink:

From what people have said in the past if the web address contains the word steroids or anabolics then you are likely buying herbal garbage or some shady pro hormones.

I would like to confirm that the site with the word ‘steroids’ in it also provides legitimate cytomel and testosterone enanthate Mr Bushy sir.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
testanabol wrote:
i would like to confirm that the site with the word ‘steroids’ in it also provides legitimate cytomel and testosterone enanthate Mr Bushy sir.

Ah good, that’s nice to know :wink:

Ah bollocks, the PMs have started coming in. Never mind.

Bushy[/quote]

Sorry about the slight hijack here fellas, but I have a question for the Bush Man.

I’ve heard you and many other UKers use the term “bollocks.” Might I ask exactly what that means? Or is it the UK’s equivalent of the cowboy’s “ah shit!” might I ask?

Thanks.

World

I believe “son of a bitch” or “i’ll be dammed” may fit appropriately as well.

I find the english slang from other countries very amusing. I have a few friends in Australia and I have to ask for a translation from time to time.

it’s funny the way some people get to ask about scammers and others post sources and yet if ask about a specific brand of deca my post gets deleted

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
I believe “son of a bitch” or “i’ll be dammed” may fit appropriately as well.

I find the english slang from other countries very amusing. I have a few friends in Australia and I have to ask for a translation from time to time.[/quote]

Next time you see them, perhaps you should say, “Go sod yourself you mother sodder.” hahaha

Thanks for clearing it up Bush Man. At least something has been learned from this thread.

World

To confuse you further world we english folk also engage frequently in using the word bollocks in another context; for example: Tren is the dogs bollocks he he

Dont know if that is also an american one but it would mean tren kicks ass

[quote]testanabol wrote:
To confuse you further world we english folk also engage frequently in using the word bollocks in another context; for example: Tren is the dogs bollocks he he

Dont know if that is also an american one but it would mean tren kicks ass[/quote]

Well sometimes we describe something as “the shit.” I guess that would be similar.

And yes, I have heard of the “mutt’s nuts.”

World

The shit… or the cats ass…