Has Anyone Used No-Explode?

i hear good and bad things about this product has anyone used it. i hear from people who use it that it is great and they have gotten bigger but then i talked to a couple managers of some stores where they sell it and they say it is just like a pre workout energy drink.

i personally do not know about this product i am just curious to see if it actually does work. so if anyone has used this product please share your experience and if you do or do not recommend it. thanks.

I have never used any of these NO2 products, but when I was researching them I came across this article:

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=05-018-feature

I would personally advise against it, as would many others here.

Stick with food and tried&tested supplements and you will get a lot further.

Hope this helps.

Yah, don’t take this B.S.

These companies would love for you to believe that you need to take all this shit to get stronger. In the end it is going to come down to how well you train, and how many calories you are eating.

I’ll be brave and admit that not only have i used it but I loved it.

In fact, NO-Xplode is the reason I discovered this site. A friend saw that I was taking it and directed me to the article posted above so I could read about it.

I guess it may be placebo effect but I tried another can AFTER reading the above and STILL liked it. I felt energized and pumped…just my opinion…

my buddy took it, he loved it? i personally did’t see any size difference or anything, he told me to try it, I just got real bad jitters from it, was next to impossible for me to workout

Its some good stuff. I used it for a while. But i had to keep upping the amount used to feel the effect. So it wasn’t worth it.

But if your lagging butt after a long day or early in the morning, this stuff could give you the boast you need to get going.

You could try Spike, or a fat burner and get the same if not more energy. But the NO, or creatine in it are nothing helpful, IMHO.

Good luck with the training.

Respectfully,
Ant

NO-Xplode contains the potentially harmful chemicals discussed in these Barrticles:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459369

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1231523

[quote]fightnight1 wrote:
i hear good and bad things about this product has anyone used it. i hear from people who use it that it is great and they have gotten bigger but then i talked to a couple managers of some stores where they sell it and they say it is just like a pre workout energy drink.

i personally do not know about this product i am just curious to see if it actually does work. so if anyone has used this product please share your experience and if you do or do not recommend it. thanks.[/quote]

I will make this Succinct: NO-EXPLODE does not work! you are better off buying aminos. If you read the back of the label and see what the supplement is trying to accomplish yet fail miserably at. You are better off better buying the individual supplements that will produce the same results one of them being amino acids…

ps
I’m talking from experience

I tried a product similar to NO-XPLODE once.

All I got out of it was a headache and a calf cramp.

– ElbowStrike

I tried it and I got some benefit from it. I did feel more energy during my workouts, and I did get what they call a better “pump” from it. It could be a placebo effect - but, whatever works…

After a couple of jars of the stuff, the benefit seemed to diminish. Either the placebo effect went away, or my body became accustomed to it and stopped responding (although I don’t know if that’s possible). I had to up the dose to keep up the effect. But, the stuff is expensive, so I stopped taking it.

Mad Titan’s advice is probably the best (stick to aminos and other proven supps).

But, it wouldn’t kill you to try one jar just so you can see what the hype is all about. I recommend the grape flavor.

I gave NO Explode a two-container trial, and for the first week, it was good, after that, I didn’t feel anything. I was constantly upping the scoop amounts too, and still nothing, even with 3 scoops a day.

I seemed to get much better results with Fast Twitch, which seems to be a similar type of product, but overall, that quit working too after about a month.

Bottom line for me is that the NO products work for about 2 weeks to a month, then after that, it’s a waste. I personally get almost the same result from Creatine and carbs. My favorite pre workout concoction is CHampion’s Amino Shooter Core Plus with a scoop of Champion’s Revenge Pro…seems to give me the same result as the NO products, but it works all the time.

I used it with great results…

Honest to god it worked for me! But Some peaple take it and get no difference. Try it 3 times on 3 different days/workouts. If it don’t work for you by then it probably never will. Like i said it hwlped me but we are all wired a little bit differently.

After the ‘shine’ of a new product diminishes, sometimes the effect of it can as well. This is related to the placebo effect.

Yeah it worked for me too. I don’t take it now though because of the harmful stuff that is in it. I’m also on the AD and that gives me a better pump than NOxplode ever did =).

I have used NO-Explode in the past. I used 2 or 3 containers. I actually liked the results I got but it was a little too pricey for my budget. I got great workouts with very good pump. It worked especially well on those days when I was feeling low on energy in the morning before working out. Within 15-20 minutes, I was ready to go.

i used like 3 bottles of N0 explode like 2 years ago, or whenever it came out. I didnt really see any size gains, but it made me crazy fucking hyper.

if your going to fight like 20 people or sprint like 15 miles i would take it, other wise drinking some coffee should be fine for most.