Harvey Weinstein is a Scumbag, and Everyone Knew It

Wait, wait, wait…you mean that isn’t what is meant to happen? Oh, I am so pissed at that Krav Maga instructor!

Well, I don’t think Weinstein is that far out of the norm. I think the reason Bill Clinton wasn’t kicked out of the White House was because so many senators were acting like Bill and Weinstein they didn’t want to give people the idea that adultery was a disqualifier for political office. That was also probably why during that scandal the heads of the RNC and DNC had a joint press conference announcing that any candidate who tried to win an election by digging up this sort of dirt on their opponents would lose their own party funding. However, I do agree that certain groups of men are far more prone to this sort of behavior than others; when I was in college, the jocks represented 1% of the student population but committed a third of the violent crime (including rape) and the frat boys’ numbers were 3% of the population and 17% of the violent crime. But those frat boys are on the fast track to leadership and power in our society.

Very funny.

3 Likes

It is a puzzle. In my travels I have gotten along just fine with women born in (in descending order of frequency) China, Vietnam, Russia, India, Turkey, Taiwan, Malay, South Africa, and Canada, but not so much America, Australia, or England. I was born in America, but American women are generally only nice to me if they are dating a friend of mine or if it is their job to be nice. And no, I don’t generally compliment American women any more; I never know how they will take it.

Yeah. Right.

That article doesn’t take into consideration people like me, who for what ever reason, are irresistible to that vast majority of women.:roll_eyes:

Just the other day I was at the grocery store and my kiddo wanted of all things- a dragon fruit. So I get to the cashier and she immediately hits on me through him. Says “He’s so adorable!” to which I politely responded “Yeah, he’s a little mini me.”.

Then she picks up this dragon fruit and tells me about the one she had. She tells me how sweet and fleshy it was, and how much she loved it.
You can see where this is going.

So I’m like “How did you get into it? Just open it up and go to town or what?” and she says “Yeah! just dig in.”. Like I don’t know what that means, right?

When stuff like that happens just at the grocery store, imagine what a hard time a guy like me has taking about something I’m awesome at like welding. You know the conversation is going to go straight to best rod angles and manipulations to achieve superior penetration. I mean seriously, whats a guy supposed to do? Especially one like me?

(disclaimer: if it wasn’t obvious,that was parody. really bad parody)

5 Likes

How do you know the jocks and frat boys weren’t the target of selective profiling? :flushed:

Funny, yes. Useful, not really. First, how you imagine a woman has no bearing on false accusations, women who take something in a way it wasn’t intended, and third parties that get a wrong impression. Second, many men avoid being alone in compromising situations not only because of the above, but also because they have functioning male biology and aren’t too proud to admit it.

1 Like

Now, if only they could start outing all the child predators.

2 Likes

So, are Roman Polanski and Woody Allen still cool with Hollywood elites? It seems like these “stars” only care when the victims are one of them.

1 Like

Of course. When you’re one of them, you’re good.

You just have to wait a little while for history to rewrite itself before you can be one of the cool kids again.

Guarantee ole Harv goes to rehab for sex addiction, things quiet down, and the injured parties have some spiritual revelation that enables them to move past it all for the greater good.

Except for the ones that aren’t part of the in group. They were shit stirrers trying to grab a little piece of fame at the expense of real talent.

2 Likes

I thought this news story was a spoof. A fashion designer friend of Harvey claimed the women were ‘asking for it’ by dressing sensually.

Donna Karan defends Harvey Weinstein: 'Are women asking for it?' | Harvey Weinstein | The Guardian

1 Like

Thank you all. ALl things that need to be said.

Because the sad truth of this matter, is now it’s a hashtag, and won’t be about justice for his victims, or exposing the other people in Hollywood who do this, or the people (women included) that enabled and abetted this fucking creeper.

2 Likes

I actually see the dam breaking here. In the past year or so, we’ve seen Bill Cosby, Roger Ailes, Bill O’Reily and now Weinstein go down. And I doubt any of them (especially Ailes lol) will return to anywhere near the level of success and celebrity they had before. I expect a few Hollywood pedophiles to go down before long.

Interestingly, those three men you just mentioned are hated by leftists.

What? There’s four listed, two from Hollywood and two from Fox News.

The three besides Weinstein, since he was mentioned from the start of the thread.

Why do you think it is they’re not hated as much by rightists?

If you are talking after the allegations that’s one thing but I’m talking about before. I would think that O’Reilly had more fans on the right than on the left. Cosby had problems with his whole “pound cake” speech.

Did I miss some who went down over the past year or something? I’m not seeing how your point contributes to this discussion. My comment wasn’t, at all, related to politics. I don’t give a crap what team they’re on; shitheads who use their power and influence to take advantage of others are still shitheads and deserve to go down.

3 Likes

Yes, and some Hollywood shitheads are seen as above the law and morals. Polanski sodomized a minor. This is not even in doubt yet how many actors and actresses have had the “privilege” of working with him? How many have wanted the charges dropped so he could come back to the US? The point is that Hollywood does not treat all scum equally.

1 Like