Harvey Weinstein is a Scumbag, and Everyone Knew It

Why would it. Those damn mooslems cost him his platform on Tnation. Now he’s back. WITH A VENGEANCE

You sound jealous. If it’s so easy, why don’t you do it? Come to the dark side.

1 Like

Actually, the poster in question does have several videos of himself in the beginners section.

Alas, he is not Raj.

On a different note:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/garrison-keillor-fired-for-inappropriate-behavior/2017/11/29/9ae8e24a-d563-11e7-9ad9-ca0619edfa05_story.html?utm_term=.b0407043e030

This is getting like that South Park episode with the child molesters.

2 Likes

The longer the show goes on, the more likely we’ll be able to link any singular event to it. Love that show.

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s exactly what they want you to think. Skyz.

Stay woke out there.

1 Like

Haha I am! I’ve actually been contemplating doing it, and have messed around with the squat stance a bit to see how the wider set ups feel…you may soon see me wearing grey sweatpants and sumo deadlifting :joy:

1 Like

They… the ones with satellites? :crazy_face:

Finally, an enemy to unite us all!

1 Like

Conventional or bust bruh!

2 Likes

Are you trolling? Or are you just a weak minded tribalist?

1 Like

Me thinks

3 Likes

Clinton knew, and it wasn’t some “maybe said something that would be harassment” type of deal. Lena Dunham told the Clinton campaign that he was a rapist. Sick.

http://time.com/5052578/lena-dunham-hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein-warning/

Dunham told the Times that when she worked with the Clinton presidential campaign last year, she tried to warn them about rape allegations against the mogul. Dunham said she also told Clinton spokeswoman Adrienne Elrod about Weinstein.

“I just want to let you know that Harvey’s a rapist, and this is going to come out at some point,” Dunham said she told Kristina Schake, the campaign’s deputy communications director. “I think it’s a really bad idea for him to host fund-raisers and be involved because it’s an open secret in Hollywood that he has a problem with sexual assault.”

Magazine editor Tina Brown also said she cautioned the Clinton campaign about Weinstein.

1 Like

Quite frankly I’m glad she said that. Also quite frankly, I would have trouble taking anything she says seriously… so I’m not sure that I am really disappointed that HRC ignored her. I try to ignore everything she does lol.

4 Likes
1 Like

Wasn’t sure if I should start a new thread for this one, but since is was Schneiderman who Cuomo had investigating some of the Harvey Weinstein allegations it can go here.

2 Likes

Oh and this is just great…:grin:

2 Likes

Nostradamus version 2.0? Haha.

@magick.

That article in The New Yorker. He’s one scary guy.

And these women. A Harvard educated lawyer, another woman who is a lawyer in a prestigious NY law firm. It sounds like they were all feminist Democrats in their 40s, affluent, educated, socially connected women living in Manhattan. And he sent a couple of them to the hospital with injuries. Slapping them so hard, one of them burst an eardrum. Choking them. Just sick. And they weren’t vulnerable young girls, and not his employees. Powerful guy for sure, and his job would be intimidating. Battered woman syndrome, domestic violence situations. Just terrible.

1 Like

@ cognitive dissonance. For sure. About the things you mentioned, AND he’s the NY Attorney General, so we expect a certain adherence to the law.

About my previous comment. That wasn’t very well worded. Domestic violence happens at any age, and across social classes. BUT the women in this case are surprising to me, not who I would picture as being really vulnerable to this, as in women with young children who are financially dependent. I think all of these women were older, educated, established in careers, no kids with him, not financially dependent on him.

In the work place, we think of women where there is a big power differential, being especially vulnerable.

@ Domestic violence and alcohol. It sounds like this guy was one MEAN drunk. You can see where people will overlook or forgive that at least once, because he might have not done this kind of thing when he was sober. A friend of ours worked in the Public Defender’s office. He said alcohol is almost always a factor when someone is in jail for domestic violence.