Harsh

[quote]alablangy wrote:
Whats the AoW article your talking about? I have read some of his articles sounds hard it’s like doing bench presses and deadlifts and chins in the same day http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=905832

kind of new to me[/quote]

Ok this is the one I’d suggest. It is tough but if you don’t want something tough you shouldn’t be in the gym:

http://www.T-Nation.com/findArticle.do?article=05-115-training

You might want to familiarise yourself with the Search link at the top right hand corner of the screen. It comes in very handy!

What I meant is. For each 5-6Kg of weight you gain, your arms will increase roughly 1 inch.

The 0.25 - 0.5Kg you can check using a scale. Just weigh yourself. Make sure that you are gaining roughly that amount each week. If you are gaining more, you are likely to be gaining more fat. If you are gaining less, then you probably need to increase your caloric intake.

Even some Canadians speak English…

[quote]vroom wrote:
So not just Americans but English (funnily enough), Scottish, Irish, New Zealanders,South Africans (most of), Australians etc etc. If you can’t write in English and make grammatical sense then its not other people’s fault.

Even some Canadians speak English…[/quote]

They do?

[quote]alablangy wrote:

Imean wtf[/quote]

This is what got me. He can’t speak english very well yet he’s got the most “American” slang down pretty well: I mean, WTF!

[quote]alablangy wrote:
Ok ill start with my workout:

Sat: Chest and biceps-
1: Incline bench 4 reps 12 10 8 6
2: Decline bench: 4 reps same
3:Dips or any other exe like over but mostly dips 4 reps 10 10 8 8
4: Any other exe for 3 reps

Biceps: stright bar 4 reps 10 10 8 6
2:dumbble wich I got sick from cause didnt raelly get any good reasults. For reps the same
3: Hammer or any other ex for 4 reps

Sun: Rest

Mon: back and trisceps and for arms

Back: start with chin ups wide hand for reps each rep about 4 to 5 sets all I can do

2: chin ups but diffrent hand posistion

3: Bent Barbell Rows 4 reps

4: 1 Arm Dumbbell Row for 4 reps 10 10 8 8

5: Seated Pulley Rows 4 reps but sometimes 3 reps 10 10 8 8

6: dead lift: 3 reps used to do for

Triceps: start with cabel Triceps Pulldowns for 4 reps

2: skull crusher My basic for 4 reps

3: Kickbacks, dips or one arm dubble the casule one for 4 reps

forearms 3 exe each three reps

Tuesday: Rest

Wed: Start with the same routine but with leg and shoulders exe on thurs

My food is about 6 meals

Break fast: Need to go to college very fast so I only eat 2 white eggs, serial and a milk. After 2 to 3 houres were Ill be very hungry I eat about 5 more white eggs with serial once again.

After 3 to 2 houres I eat brown rice and stead fish

After 2 to three houres I eat tuna with salad or sweet pota

After one houer I drink my whey protien 30 min before my workout with a banana or a sweet potato

Then once again protien shake then after one houer a grilled chicken or so or grilled beef

I know my english is crap so Im very sorry if any one didnt understand.

I was about 68 now Im 81 most of my fat is in my butt an legs. [/quote]

WHERE’S LEG DAY? WHERE’S LEG DAY?

One more of you irritating motherfuckers asks for help while they’re not doing so much as a half-squat and I’m jumping through my goddam computer and jamming a weed-whacker up your ass!

If you don’t do legs you’re not a fucking man. (I don’t mean that in a sexist way; girls who squat are totally men, just hot men that smell good with girls’ genitals.)

NO MORE!

I workout my legs once a week if you read my write once again homy! so if I have big legs then Im the man I mean wtf.

Any of you guys ignore doing arms and just do basic stuff like back chest, legs Imean big muscles and let the arms grow by it self.

This thread is bizarre. I like it.

Why is do so many people on this forum feel the need to be jackasses? If a person asks for help is it really soo difficult to either offer help or bite your tongue? Can you not appreciate there is a language barrier that he is making an attempt to break. GD assholes are everywhere.

[quote]4est wrote:
Why is do so many people on this forum feel the need to be jackasses? If a person asks for help is it really soo difficult to either offer help or bite your tongue? Can you not appreciate there is a language barrier that he is making an attempt to break. GD assholes are everywhere.[/quote]

Because he has posted basically the same type of question on several different threads and apparently never likes the advice he is given.

PM me if you got a msn add me I have some pix though

[quote]alablangy wrote:
I workout my legs once a week if you read my write once again homy! so if I have big legs then Im the man I mean wtf.

Any of you guys ignore doing arms and just do basic stuff like back chest, legs Imean big muscles and let the arms grow by it self.[/quote]

Do legs first. Then back and chest. Only do arms if you have extra time.

First, to all who made fun of this guy, quit being dicks. So he doesn’t speak english well, a lot of american don’t either. I was in italy working for a while and nobody gave me a hard time about my italian, they tried to help me. With out people being nice to me and helping me with my italian, I would have been screwed.

Ahhh Italia! Bona Serra!

Now, you have been working out a year. I am assuming you’ve made progress but are not satisfied with results. I’ve been doing this for 14 years and made a lot of progress and am still not satisfied. I never will be. That is the nature of our given hobby/sport.

Second, you have three major factors working against you with living in Italia, 1) Pasta. I love it, it’s yummy and to get away from italy is basically fasting. Protien intake is dificult to manage there unless you are rich. 2) You have to walk everywhere. There is nothing wrong with that, but you end up burnig up a lot of calories needed to gain muscle. 3)You sound young which means you probably have a high metabolism. This is not a bad thing, but combined with the pasta and the constant walking it puts you at a disadvantage.

I can’t say what the best method is for your specifically, but I have been using Waterbury’s high frequency training protocol lately and I love it. IT’s actually trimmed me down a little, but my strength has shot up and I do, in my opinion, look better i.e. more athletic.
The key is balance. Everything has to be strong, back, legs, shoulders, chest. It’s all connected so they do all affect each other. Train each system with equal vigor.
Training is hard work. If you want to better your health, moderate execise is fine. However, if you signifigantly want to enhance your physique, you have to lift like hell. Here is your gage, if you can talk while doing your set, you are not working hard enough. Train Hard! Always up your anti, more weight, more reps.

Best ristorante in Italia: 57 Margera. Located on via Margera in the Di Angeli section of Milano. Get the Filette al pepe verde, it is to die for.

4est, read the posts before judging. GD assholes are everywhere no? Any in Oklahoma?

Pat36, your heart sounds in the right place m8. I didn’t make fun of this guy so I don’t think you’re talking to me.

I take offense at him saying he’s Italian as an excuse for his terrible grammar. I’M ALMOST POSITIVE HE IS NOT ITALIAN, so please stop with the preaching… he PM’d me with some pig-latin italian as bad as his English. I have lived in Italy for 15 years now (Bergamo) and I smell bullshit, so I call bullshit.

You spent some time here, but it may have been a while ago. Today in Italy you can eat protein just like the US… pizza and pasta are rampant, but where don’t you find them??? Fresh meat is everywhere and chicken and ground beef cost less to eat than just about anything else here. We also have eggs, tuna, cheese, cottage cheese, oats, and all the other things that make up my super clean, high protein diet.

So, without spending a fortune I eat as well, or better, as I would in America. My protein is Dymatize and ON because I can’t find the T-Nation/Biotest stuff here.

As far as walking goes, well I use my car as if I were in the states. You can’t walk anywhere that I want to go except the post office and the local mini-mart. Italy is not just Roma and Milano, most places you need a car.

[quote]ripit wrote:
If anyone makes it all the way through this post without their brain aching, let me know.[/quote]

Not me, read “wich” and my brain exploded.

[quote]vroom wrote:
So not just Americans but English (funnily enough), Scottish, Irish, New Zealanders,South Africans (most of), Australians etc etc. If you can’t write in English and make grammatical sense then its not other people’s fault.

Even some Canadians speak English…[/quote]

Only the enlightened ones.