T Nation

Harsh Times Trailer

Staring Christian Bale and Eva Longoria. After that does the story even matter…?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/harshtimes/trailer/

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Staring Christian Bale and Eva Longoria. After that does the story even matter…?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/harshtimes/trailer/[/quote]

Saw that this morning…I have no idea what to think about this movie.

Dude im on that opening night.

Good lookin out!

[quote]Backlash79 wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Staring Christian Bale and Eva Longoria. After that does the story even matter…?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/harshtimes/trailer/

Saw that this morning…I have no idea what to think about this movie. [/quote]

I know I will be there day 1.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Backlash79 wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Staring Christian Bale and Eva Longoria. After that does the story even matter…?

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/harshtimes/trailer/

Saw that this morning…I have no idea what to think about this movie.

I know I will be there day 1.[/quote]

that movie looks sweet

That looks like a sick fuckin movie. Plus, Eva’s hot as hell.

Does anyone know the latin beat in the first minute or so of the preview?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
That looks like a sick fuckin movie. Plus, Eva’s hot as hell.

Does anyone know the latin beat in the first minute or so of the preview?[/quote]

Return of the Tres - Delinquent Habits

Bangin! The have a lot of nice latino hip hop beats.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
That looks like a sick fuckin movie. Plus, Eva’s hot as hell.

Does anyone know the latin beat in the first minute or so of the preview?

Return of the Tres - Delinquent Habits

Bangin! The have a lot of nice latino hip hop beats.[/quote]

Awesome, thanks. Do they have an album?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
That looks like a sick fuckin movie. Plus, Eva’s hot as hell.

Does anyone know the latin beat in the first minute or so of the preview?

Return of the Tres - Delinquent Habits

Bangin! The have a lot of nice latino hip hop beats.

Awesome, thanks. Do they have an album?[/quote]

Pirate it like every good internet warrior.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
That looks like a sick fuckin movie. Plus, Eva’s hot as hell.

Does anyone know the latin beat in the first minute or so of the preview?

Return of the Tres - Delinquent Habits

Bangin! The have a lot of nice latino hip hop beats.

Awesome, thanks. Do they have an album?[/quote]

They have a few albums