Harley Davidson Bench Press

I’m not sure why this hasn’t showed up on here yet.

Scott Mendelson bench presses a Harley

The amazing thing to me is the actual balancing of the motorcycle. Where is the center of gravity? Clearly where he is holding.

Anyway, pretty cool.

[quote]TheDudeAbides wrote:

The amazing thing to me is the actual balancing of the motorcycle. Where is the center of gravity? Clearly where he is holding.

Anyway, pretty cool.[/quote]

wait wait…so you think he actually benched a harley?

yeah that’s totally fake. The weight on those aren’t balanced nearly enough to bench that so evenly.

Funny commercial though.

But it does make powerlifters out to be big dumb animals.

I would never want a big chick to slap the shit out of me. Ever. haha

At least they are starting to see that “Elite” guys are awesome and putting them on TV.

What’s next? TC on “survivor”?

Seemed legit to me.

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/8781

Maybe I misread it.

“The entire commercial shoot took 9 hours of Mendelson bench pressing a real Harley Davidson motorcycle.”

Oh well.

I read that it was real as well, but who knows.

[quote]TheDudeAbides wrote:

Anyway, pretty cool.[/quote]

We already discussed this a while back.

[quote]Dominator wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:

Anyway, pretty cool.

[/quote]

I searched before posting.

[quote]Dominator wrote:
TheDudeAbides wrote:

Anyway, pretty cool.

[/quote]

Well, maybe it needs to be rediscussed … I mean they talked about the economy way back in the thirties … obviously that shit came back up huh

[quote]B rocK wrote:
yeah that’s totally fake. The weight on those aren’t balanced nearly enough to bench that so evenly.

Funny commercial though.

At least they are starting to see that “Elite” guys are awesome and putting them on TV.

What’s next? TC on “survivor”? [/quote]

They showed the prep how it really is. A lot people DO get slapped around, that’s the way it is. The comparison to TC really isn’t fair as TC is an elite…nothing.

sick commercial either way!

[quote]masonator wrote:
They showed the prep how it really is. A lot people DO get slapped around, that’s the way it is. The comparison to TC really isn’t fair as TC is an elite…nothing.[/quote]

I would classify him as an elite writer. I think he’s also an elite business manager, but it could be Patterson that runs that part of the business.

I mean, TC’s got an ISBN number. How many people can claim that?

[quote]masonator wrote:
B rocK wrote:

Funny commercial though.

They showed the prep how it really is. A lot people DO get slapped around, that’s the way it is. The comparison to TC really isn’t fair as TC is an elite…nothing.[/quote]

Now how would you know that, rude dude?

Holy crap … how did they rack it? How can the spotter at the front end help - if he grabs the front wheel it is gonna swing around like crazy. This is nuts.

Where do I get a chic to slap me about like that? I suppose I could always go up to a stranger and say something cheeky

[quote]TC wrote:
masonator wrote:
B rocK wrote:

Funny commercial though.

They showed the prep how it really is. A lot people DO get slapped around, that’s the way it is. The comparison to TC really isn’t fair as TC is an elite…nothing.

[/quote]

I meant that (to my knowledge, and I could be wrong) you are not officially an elite level competitor. I am not either, nor are most people. That’s why it’s called elite. I meant no disrespect as I do enjoy your articles a lot.

[quote]masonator wrote:
TC wrote:
masonator wrote:
B rocK wrote:

Funny commercial though.

I meant that (to my knowledge, and I could be wrong) you are not officially an elite level competitor. I am not either, nor are most people. That’s why it’s called elite. I meant no disrespect as I do enjoy your articles a lot.[/quote]

Ah, gotcha.

No worries!