Hardcore Pictures of Myself

Oh shit, I just noticed the one pant leg up thing…

Do you hang with Clip, or better yet, do you snitch?

Hardcore would be a pic of you hitting something with that hammer or deadlifting 500lb, not a 45lb plate. You might have gotten a decent rating if you followed directions. What exactly are you doing with that wheel anyways?

its not too late to start another account and try again…

no one knows what you look like

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
its not too late to start another account and try again…

no one knows what you look like[/quote]

haha the best things of the internet, to be someone else…

This isn’t myspace.

Just stop it.

The person who took these pics is a bigger clown than the OP

Fact

What the first pose looks like from the front.

it coulda been a self timer…

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:
it coulda been a self timer…[/quote]

So that would mean he intentionally posed that way lol

Did you take these as part of your training?

Pull your pant leg down, you look like a fucking wannabe gangsta.

Tool.

OP, I think you’ve nailed your hand to the door frame in the first pic. You might want to get that looked at before you bleed to death.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I haven’t seen someone keep one pant leg rolled up since '98. Or maybe your left leg was just realllly hot…

tool [/quote]

Lol man there is a worker delivering stuff at my office right now with one of the legs on his jeans rolled halfway up his shin…I was literally just laughing at it like 15 seconds before I saw your post.

EAT MORE !!!

Bulking to 267pounds 25% bodyfat would help your sprint performance soooo much bro. And If you can’t do that simply use the anabolic diet!!!

Ben Johnson was probably around 210 pounds u know…
And he was using German Volume training as Poliquin told him

What I just don’t get, Is that Bolt won the 100m at the Olympics, but Dix was a lot bigger than him??? WTF maybe I can explain my lack of knowledge by saying that drugs must be responsible for that…

Sorry I had to…(I am Not serious of course)

How are your sprint performance are these days? Kelly Baggett tips helped you finally? Give me some updates…

Poses and better lighting please.

What the fuck are we looking at here? If your physique, or size isn’t a competition, or however you put it, then why did you post this in rate my physique?

[quote]josh86 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
I haven’t seen someone keep one pant leg rolled up since '98. Or maybe your left leg was just realllly hot…

tool

Lol man there is a worker delivering stuff at my office right now with one of the legs on his jeans rolled halfway up his shin…I was literally just laughing at it like 15 seconds before I saw your post.[/quote]

ok,real post in an idiodic thread.

If the delivery kid had his right leg up there is a reason for it,was he a bike messenger?

when I was in BMX back in the day,damn near 20 years ago now I had my right pant leg up like that
it wasnt fashion it was to keep the leg out of the damn chain.

but to the op,this is a quote from one of the greatest movies ever and its ftting to you and your “hardcore” situation

[quote]elano wrote:
Hardcore would be a pic of you hitting something with that hammer or deadlifting 500lb, not a 45lb plate. You might have gotten a decent rating if you followed directions. What exactly are you doing with that wheel anyways?[/quote]

I think what he meant was…

Squats and milk!