Hardcore Melbourne Gym

[quote]jtg987 wrote:

what area will you be moving in[/quote]

Dandenong

[quote]mckdean wrote:
I checked out Thors the other day for a complimentary workout… I liked the concept of it being old school but I dont think the people in it suited the concept of ‘old school.’ There was also a lack of cardio equipment (not that I use it) but I loved seeing some sweet 200lb DB’s on the floor.

Considering the shit load more equipment and quality at CBJ at mt gravatt and the measley $2 difference a week I wouldnt change gyms for it.

Cool gym though for a fella who likes to ‘rough’ it a lil with no bullshit or pretentious tools staring at themselves in the mirror despite having 12inch arms :)[/quote]

How busy does CBJ’s get? I used to train at FF in Mt Gravatt and it started getting real fucking busy…always had to wait for everything during peak hours.

I go there at like 530 and to be fair, I find myself waiting for equipment maybe once a month… Provided your not obsessive compulsive and have to do your workout in the same order every time then you wont be waiting.

There are plenty of benches, doubles of a lot of machines, squat rack plus a power rack, heaps of plates, plenty of DB’s and shit loads of cardio equip too.

And sweet price for the amount of quality equipment in there!

cbj’s looks nice, just saw some pics on the web…if only i had a car brrrr

in melbourne for a week and going to my sisters gym and its AWSOME! there db’s to 150lb, heaps of power racks, a mono-lift, lots of ivanko bumper plates and all the rest.

http://www.bodyworld.com.au/