Hardcore Essentials2

9 for 9. Hell of a day. Take tomorrow off.

Great job my friend! I’m still gunning for the perfect meet. That was a big time squad, and the 600 pound deadlift is right around the corner.

Congratulations! Looks like you had an awesome day!

Congratulations best lifter. Those deadlift videos looked like you were going to do reps. 1475 is a really respectable total.

Thanks to you all. Having your encouragement is priceless and your support is awesome and inspiring.

my apologies for being so late ( trapped in my own little world)…freakin’ awesome man! … enjoyed the videos , great work, just good , good stuff to watch… 1500 here you come!

Impressive lifting! That 600 lb squat was great. Bench looked like you had more in the tank…

On the first deadlift video, it looked like you suddenly dropped out of the sky -I lol’d.

1500 is definitely in your future.

Thanks OG and punnyguy. It’s strange for me to coming for 1500 lbs when about 5 years ago before my biceps tear and several small injuries to my legs I was doing 1600 lbs. Small steps back to where I was and beyond.

You’re easily one of the top 3 strongest guys on here so I wouldn’t worry about not making 1500 in that meet.

Having already hit 1600#, you will get back there and beyond!
And I agree, getting back to previous levels takes time, especially as we get older. Small steps are the key.

Thank you biker and LittleStrick, the journey is all the fun. Tonight I finally got my act together and lifted for the first time since the meet. My head was is a bit of a haze as to how to train because I am considering training for another meet 11 weeks from now on July 9. I didn’t want to begin my conjugate training until next week for the meet so I did basics.

Squats:(raw)
135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 3
405 x 3(used belt)
495 lbs x 3(used belt)

CG Bench Press:
135 x 10
185 x 5
225 x 3
265 x 3
300 x 2(wanted 3 but I was lazy)

Standing OHP:
135 x 2 sets x 5 reps
165 x 3
190 x 3
220 x 3

Trap Bar Deadlifts:
320 x 2 x 3

Trap Bar Weighted Walk:
320 lbs x 130 yards- 2 stops

Standing Crunches:
70 lbs x 20

Used fairly heavy weights but nothing crippling. This is similar to the Dan John Easy Strength routine. I may do something like this again tomorrow.

Bench, military, squats and deads…all in the same workout. That is intense…or nuts!
Nice work…

You were in a haze because that was a ton of work.

After 4 days off I was feeling kind of loose and ready to go but today I have been a bit sore in my hips and back. Been doing some rolling and MarcPro so things are a bit less cranky and I will lift tonight.

Didn’t want to overdo it tonight because I was still a little beat up from last night.

Safety Bar Squats:(Raw)
155 x 10
245 x 3
335 x 1
425 x 1

Fat Gripz Extremes BP:
135 x 10
185 x 5
225 x 3
265 x 3
300 x 1

2 Finger Deadlifts(Index and Middle finger only):
135 x 5
225 x 3

3 Finger Deadlifts(Index, middle, and ring only):
275 x 1
315 lbs x 1

Dead Hang Knee Ups:
1 x 20

A little lighter and different tonight…just havin’ fun.

And he’s already lifting again…of course he is.

Awesome Lifting down there; great video work too!

I’ve never tried DL with different numbers of fingers. Have to give that a try.

Denver_z_man, my wife did an awesome job with the videos, and thanks.
Harry-Those finger deads are a great alternative and new stimulus to humble one.

Had a crazy, busy, aggravating late afternoon dealing with creditors so I only had time for a short lift.

ME Incline Bench:
135 x 10
185 x 5
225 x 3(paused)
265 x 1(paused)
295 x 1

CG Bench Press:
205 x 5 sets x 12 reps

Bent-over Rows:
135 x 6
245 lbs x 3 x 6

Standing Crunches:
70 lbs x 20

Middle of my CG benches this nosey older woman renting the house next door comes over onto my property and walks to the front of my garage then tells me to turn down my music. Well, this was the second time she did this. The first time I just told her I would be done soon and she waddled off. This evening old woman got an ear full of yelling to the tune of, " Mind your own business, get off my property, move if you don’t like it, and stay off!" I can’t stand meddling people. And my music wasn’t even loud tonight plus it was only on between 7 and 8 PM.
That old whiny witch called the cops. But that backfired when they told her that I could play my music as loud as I want, whenever as long as it wasn’t heard beyond 300 feet. The lady lied and told the cops I told her I would kill her but nothing even close to that ever came out of my mouth.
Beware of my wrath if you mess with my lift time. My castle may be small but its mine and this isn’t 1950. To say the least I was bit angered by my neighbors idiocy and I did a few explosive lifts in the following minutes.

Just don’t think I would have interrupted a man pushing 205 on CG benches to complain about his music…lol Not sure if that is brave or just plain stupid! Got to be just stoopid!

This is touchy since she still lives next door.

I agree with ChickenLittle. I’d act like nothing happened. I know earphones are awful in our humidity.

You’ll figure out a solution.