Hardcore Essentials2

Way to grind that one out GV. My shoulders might snap off if I tried to get under the bar the same way you do it.

Some serious power in action there.

Way to fight the bar on that squat.

Thanks Dave, I have decent shoulder mobility. Thanks Biker…more to come soon Sir. Thank you Crippler, I enjoy the pain and overcoming it.

550…sweet. And was that Judas Priest?

Still feeling beat up from lifting the other day made getting in the gym a task this evening nevertheless lifting went pretty good.

Squats:(raw)
135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 1
405 x1

CG Bench Press:
135 x 10
185 x 5
225 x 1(pause)
260 x 1(pause)
293 x 1(pause)

Deadlift:
225 x 3
315 x 1
405 x 1
525 x 1(Losing my grip at the top so lock-out was a little shy and I put it down fast but the lift is all there)
405 x 1

Standing Crunches:
80 lbs x 20

I made a video of the dead but haven’t been able to load it on to U-boob yet but I will post when it’s up.

NHLFTR-That was Mettalica which is my standby music for lifting if I’m not playing Disturbed.

Tonight’s dead: 525 lbs

You made that look easy too. Must be the humidity.

Nice steady pull GV.

Thanks Dave and Biker. Tonight I was still feeling beat up from training or maybe it was work too or maybe I’m just getting older or maybe a snail farted. Whatever the case I was a bit sluggish and it showed in the lifting.

135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 1
405 x 1
480 x 1

Bench Press:
135 x 10
185 x 5
225 x 1(Pause)
265 x 1(pause)

Standing Crunches:
80 lbs x 20

So I got some lifting in. Maybe in a couple days I’ll come back and smash some huge numbers.

Nice pull. High hips, like me. What kind of footwear do you wear on the platform?

Snap, thanks my favorite footwear is a pair of Chuck Taylor high tops. I prefer to train in them and compete in them but I don’t have a pair right now.

Good work man and great tunes!!

You’re right, you had that pull.

[quote]gorillavanilla wrote:
Snap, thanks my favorite footwear is a pair of Chuck Taylor high tops. I prefer to train in them and compete in them but I don’t have a pair right now.[/quote]

Me too. I refuse to pay $60 for them. So I go in the clearance section about every six months and try to find a pair in my size. Occasionally you can find something for around $30 if you don’t mind the color which is why you will see me pull in a green pair with black stripes and some red stars thrown in for what reason no one knows.

Dave Chuck Taylor shoes rock but there’s no way I’m paying $60 for a pair. Lifting was decent for tonight but my energy was low because the heat was back today running over a hundred degrees for work and lifting in the hot box(my garage).

135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 1
405 x 1
495 x 1

Bench Press:
135 x 10
185 x 3
225 x 1(Pause)
265 x 1(Pause)
306 x 1(touch and go)

Deadlifts:
225 x 3
315 x 1
405 x 1

My back protested at the 495 lbs squat so I took heed and decided to try for a bigger squat another day. The bench went well but the pause wasn’t there tonight and deads just lacked any energy so I called it a night. All things considered a good lifting session for an hour.

Taking a couple of days off allowed my back to recover a bit so tonight the lifting went well.

135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 1
405 x 1
485 x 1
565 lbs x 1

Fat Gripz Extremes CG Bench Press:
135 x 10
185 x 5
225 x 1(pause)
265 x 1(pause)
295 x 1

Standing Crunches:
80 lbs x 20

Just found out my wife has an out-of-town business meeting on the days leading up to the meet I was planning on being in and I won’t be able to compete then. I’m rescheduling my meet plans for a last ditch chance in the beginning of December. It gives me longer to train and there is a better chance nothing will get in the way. With 2 months to train I will hopefully push my numbers up quite a bit and maybe I’ll be fortunate enough to qualify to compete in the next RAW UNITY meet.

More time to get stronger.

Sorry you have to put off your meet. I guess Crippler has the right attitude: more time to get stronger! What’s required to compete in Raw Unity?