Hardartery - Like Hypnotizing Chickens

Would you mind pointing me in the direction of said “escalation?”

1 Like

What the… why though? The site is gonna lose another good member… :confused:

Is this partly due to the conversation I was having with @EyeDentist about the TRT forum?

I can’t speak for @EyeDentist so these are only my opinioins:

First, I was ranting about people like systemlord and that bald guy who’s a MUSICIAN by vocation and started acting like he’s an authority on the subject just because he interviewed a couple of alleged doctors and they’re giving advice that people are using as ALTERNATIVES to actual medical practitioners.

Second, the only real problem I have is when people try to steer patients away from, and discredit actual medical professionals. For example, if a GP can’t cut it, which is not uncommon since it’s not his/her speciality, don’t call all doctors stupid. Recommend an endocrinologist.

Stuff like giving noobs guidance on how to interpret their labs that they didn’t quite understand during consultation with their doctors is perfectly fine IMO and you seem to be quite knowledgeable in that aspect.

Also, the pharma section desperately needs people of your knowledge to set things straight. There are too many morons there and it’s not unethical since there are no doctors specializing in steroids so noobs have no other alternative other than morons online or their dealers. The level of stupid there has reached such heights I can’t even bare to read any of the threads.

Just my 2 cents. I know we don’t know each other well but I hope you stick around since you’re certainly an asset to this forum just from a quick scan of your previous posts.

1 Like

I am assuming it has to do with a disagreement about training methods. See post 3005 iny log.

1 Like

Jokester

@j4gga2 @hel320 @ChickenLittle @dt79 @whang @wanna_be @SkyzykS

I’m @ hardartery@gmail
I am looking for a new place to at least log training.
There is zero negativity towards HIT permitted here. I can’t even slag a doe-eyed worship boy post without it getting deleted and me warned about posting privileges. If this is the new home for worship at the altar of HIT, I’m gone. I get that Darden and Patterson are buddies, and I haven’t slagged on Darden and I wasn’t in the forum of the Most Holy. I can criticize and profanity is apparently fine, but anything negative about a specific training method is not.

11 Likes

I don’t like it, but I do understand it.

You don’t have to respond to every outrageous claim you see. It’s the internet, people are always exaggerating their feats.

You should just ignore the silliness and hang around.

3 Likes

Yea I’ve noticed that too. A few of my posts and thepunishers posts disappeared recently. They really protect him

4 Likes

Yeah I had screenshotted the post title “30-10-30 for which neurotypes” and added the caption “they are evolving”, posted it in "flame-free confessions"and it got quickly deleted, but no warning.

I mean, I didn’t even criticize either CT or Darden, I like both their method, more about how some inviduals really major in the minor and can get crazy/obsessed, this is disappointing

2 Likes

Damn that was hilarious! Can’t believe they deleted that. They love them some Darden. Guess the owner and him being buddies is what it is. Definitely gets treated a different way then the rest of the “coaches”.

I’ve been lurking on TN on and off for 5 years and at this point it feels like 2 separate forums crudely welded together. There’s the regular “post your goals and people will give you honest advice” in Beginners/BSL/Physique/Logs, but most of the activity seems to be in the new forum with all the “single sided contra lateral slow eccentric deeply inroaded Synovial fluid” stuff. I have no problem with different training methods, but you can’t even call out a lot of the insane shit that people say there or else your posts get deleted. That’s not at all in keeping with the usual TN attitude of “back up your wild claims by posting your actual results.”

8 Likes

There is some seriously goofy stuff getting posted in that other forum. I’ve enjoyed reading your log and am sad to see you go.

Can ya at least help out the pharma forum here? I do not have the testicular fortitude to navigate that wasteland of stupidity but the place needs a Batman.

Plus, just keep out of the HIT forum. I’ve only been in there like 3 times.

1 Like

To be fair, I don’t think CT needs any help, I’ve never seen him get called out. And we all know how much of a flying fuck Wendler gives about our opinions.

I guess PC came to mind when I made that post. He took slot of heat, and was givin the opportunity to fire back or what ever. Darden just gets protected.

Exactly LOL!

I’ll play devil’s advocate here. Dude’s fairly advanced in years…maybe the dude actually needs a little assistance. Personally, I say just let him be.

The acolytes would just find another prophet no matter what anyway -we all know that’s how those “types” work.

@bulldog9899 Are we all still waiting for the video???

1 Like

PCs was totally self inflicted though. That was a personality thing, not a knowledge thing.

It’s already been known that HIT is a cult for 20+ years already. Why are people still surprised today? I normally tell people to leave them be like they would with flat earthers.

1 Like

While I agree, negative comments about him weren’t deleted as to hide them from him.