Hard out Here for a Beast

ok…to start off i started out working out at 16 years old … i tried the poison for the first time at seventeen and fell in love ill be 19 in october and havent done ne since then i gained 30 pounds of muscle on my own with preotein dieitng and supps.

i got to a sticking point and decided id try to find sum gear again. i asked around in the gym and no one knows where to get it! :frowning: tragedy i kno… i’ve ordered from 2 sites and both were bunk shit . i did both products from both sites and it was very very dissappointing.

i have no idea what to do now… if anyone has any ideas please suggest i’m up for anything…new diets new training methods ill try ANYTING!!!11

18.y.o.
202lbs
6foot tall
9%bf

have you taken an off week? sometimes the best thing to break out of a rut is a good 10days off and then hit it heavy again, make sure youre eating enough too (Obviously).

yes i take a week off every 6 months… its not doin anyting… and i eat every three hours i’m trying to bulk i eat oatmeal eggs, toast , protein , grilled chicken atleast 3 times a day , beef patties , pork , potatoes, rice cakes, its insane it SUX!!!

Well first off, welcome to the board! This is a great source for infomation!

With that being said, if you are 202lbs at 9% bf, thats pretty impressive, at least by my standards. At 18 y/o, most will not recommend that you cycle because at that age, your test levels should be fairly high already.

Futhermore, there are dozens of ways to break through sticking points in your training without the use of AAS. You should try and explore some of them instead. This is not to imply that you are dumb or anything or dont know how to train, however AAS are a serious thing.

Now if you are just hell bent on running one, do some research and post up your cycle plans and the people here will be more than happy to help! And no one is going to tell you where to get your gear.

Good luck
Jazz

[quote]Jazz_Man1898 wrote:
Well first off, welcome to the board! This is a great source for infomation!

With that being said, if you are 202lbs at 9% bf, thats pretty impressive, at least by my standards. At 18 y/o, most will not recommend that you cycle because at that age, your test levels should be fairly high already.

Futhermore, there are dozens of ways to break through sticking points in your training without the use of AAS. You should try and explore some of them instead. This is not to imply that you are dumb or anything or dont know how to train, however AAS are a serious thing.

Now if you are just hell bent on running one, do some research and post up your cycle plans and the people here will be more than happy to help! And no one is going to tell you where to get your gear.

Good luck
Jazz[/quote]

to add to this,
most likly if you do want to run AAS,everyone here myself included will tell you that you are too young.

you need to prove that you are mentally mature enough,and that you are really at your sticking point and we will be glad to help.
but you must do your research yourself and actually if you pay attention its not hard to find a good source.

please dont post a dbol only cycle!
i will have to kill you…j/k

[quote]hangiron wrote:
please dont post a dbol only cycle!
i will have to kill you…j/k[/quote]

slowly I might ad
:wink:

i want to stack dek with test enanthate for 8 weeks

week 1— 200mg dek 200mg enanth
week 2–same as week 1
week 3-- 400mg dek 400mg enanth
week 4-- same as week 3
week 5-- same as week 3
week 6-- same as week 3
week 7-- same as week 1
week 8-- same as week 1

followed by P.C.T.

thats awful. If u want some help your goin to have to do a little more research on your own and prove your not retarded. try the newbie sticky

this is horible.

ok a few questions
you mentioned deca and test
first is why the deca,what is it about the deca that you like,and why at the dose you mentioned.

#b what pct,what are you using and whow long and why
#3 what will you use for your AI and again why…

come on you can make a wonderful cycle from deca and test but you need to understand these compounds first.

sounds like you just chose 2 names that you have heard of and went with it.

Too young.

Forget Deca, test is what you want.

Actually I would highly recommend you try Prohormones first if your absolutely HELL bent on gear.

at 18 you really have no business messing with either, but Id rather see you run some 1-AD then test.

Sure its not exactly “safe” but its alot safer than what your planning.

Its easy to get, easy to use, and if you run a PCT its almost “safe” for someone your age.

Go to the bodybuilding forum, you don’t need to touch gear yet.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/war_on_test_dispatches_from_the_front

i’m doin research ill be posting stuff here soon. thanx for the adbvice tho fellaz good lookin out