T Nation

Hard Lesson for a Newbie: Fake Gear

All the research (real + bro science), cycle planning, diet planning and excitement will come to little if your first cycle is fake. Three weeks in I had lots of questions about when i would feel ‘the difference’, 4 weeks in I stopped, 5 weeks in my test kit arrived and showed 0 AAS were present. Until you find a reliable source/brand/type my advice is to buy a test kit!

When I did a cycle about 13 years ago I didn’t feel anything until about week 6. Then I started feeling like I was “On”. What test did you use to test the gear? I’ve read a lot of those kits are bunk.

1 Like

Better than a test kit is a TT lab test. I questioned my dosage but found out I was at 3728 TT by week 4. I costs about $50, probably the same as your test kit.

1 Like

First step: Make sure you get from a reputable lab, I only buy gear which have verification codes.

Don’t buy random UG shit or from some bro’s at the gym.

2 Likes

[quote=“giano, post:4, topic:265263”]
Make sure you get from a reputable lab, I only buy gear which have verification codes.
[/quote]. Sage advice and definately my preferred path but don’t have many contacts. The test kit was RoidTest