T Nation

Hard Knots From BD Tren E & Primo

Anyone else get real bad knots in their injection sites from this gear? I shot quads and ventrogluteal(sp?) on Monday and I’ve got a hard ass knot in the ventro site and my entire outer quad is hopelessly tensed up.

I don’t think I’m dealing with abcesses here because neither are that hot and they’re not red at all(a smidge pink mabye).

what is your doses?

i got really bad swollen inject sites from 600mg/w primo (2 x 1.5cc of 200mg/ml/w) from a UGL that is legit. I changed it to .75cc primo and .5 test E and .5 mast E and things are fine.

can’t explain why but I heard from a guy that was shooting test from the same place and said it was giving him no probs so I mixed it in.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
what is your doses?

i got really bad swollen inject sites from 600mg/w primo (2 x 1.5cc of 200mg/ml/w) from a UGL that is legit. I changed it to .75cc primo and .5 test E and .5 mast E and things are fine.

can’t explain why but I heard from a guy that was shooting test from the same place and said it was giving him no probs so I mixed it in.[/quote]

Its 200mg/ml Tren E which I’m injecting 1cc of every mon and thurs. The primo is 100mg/ml which i’m injecting 1.75ccs of at the same intervals.

My only other thought is I’m injecting too fast. I hadn’t had many problems in past cycles, but its been a while since I ran something so mabye my injection technique has gotten sloppy.

Try doing this if you’re not already:

Run some hot water over the syringe for 45-60 secs to heat the gear a wee bit, shoot really slowly, then get a very hot rag and massage the site for a couple minutes post injection. Also, I’ve noticed it helps shooting post shower, muscles are warm and loose.

Ya, I always shoot after a hot shower. I use a 25Ga pin which you can only inject slowly with. Then I give the site a really hard massage to try to disperse the oil. I usually end up bruising the site but have had no more problems with knots. some guys will tell you that you need to inject deep to avoid problems. maybe that will work for you.

I’ve been trying a lot of these tips and they do help a bit. Gotta say though, I’m still having a tough time with the injection sites being real tender. Feels like my winny injections did back when I did my first cycle ever. Hoping I’ll get use to it.