Hard House DJ's

i just some Dark Oscillator today and theyre fuckin sick

anyone know any other good Hard House/Hardstyle DJs?

I think you have a learning disability.

I predominantly listen to house…It really gets me going in the gym and when I go out…If you like hard house you gotta listen to the russian who drops sledgehammer hammer beats, DJ Boris…

I see you are from Mass, you go to rumor at all? On Tuesday nites they play good house.

nah dude cause im 20 so i cant go to any good clubs or bars cause theyre all 21+ so ive been going to Tabu…it sucks, really small joint, always the same people, they play hip-hop/reggaeton/dancehall which is all good cause i like that kind too and id rather grind on a bitch than spin some glowsticks but Hardhouse is great gets me fucking amped up, great for the gym.

meh, i checked out Dj Boris…kinda soft to be honest. ive been checkin out Showtek and Dj Gizmo too, their shits sick.

DJ Bam Bam

I listen to techno when i work out. its definitely the best type of music to listen to while in the gym (in my opinion). It really keeps me focused.

Ill keep posting new people as i go through my songs and I-Pod.

[quote]TomRocco wrote:
DJ Bam Bam

I listen to techno when i work out. its definitely the best type of music to listen to while in the gym (in my opinion). It really keeps me focused.

Ill keep posting new people as i go through my songs and I-Pod. [/quote]

I listen to Scott Brown, Gammer, and other DJs that are included in the Bonkers series. Techno always gets me fired up to work-out.

yea i can only fuck with the hard stuff though. im not a big fan of regular house or trance just doesnt have that “pound” or enertgy that hardstyle has.

nother good DJ = Dj Isaac & Builder

That music sucks a bunch of ass.

Won’t pretend im in the know about different techno/trance/house genre’s, but Madhatter v Rabbit is solid and I think qualifies as hardstyle. He’s from Orlando, Fl…dunno if you can find him on itunes but look around there and myspace. His shit is sick.

Just checked out Dark Oscillator…definitely sick.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[/quote]

some more crazy shit

showtek- colours of the harderstyles
showtek- fts (fuck the system)
dj isaac- go insane
dj isaac- impressed
dj caffiene- orgasm
donkey rollers- no one can stop us
builder- hardbeat market

before big sets i really like songs that have a “lull” before they get really crazy. Thats a big reason i find this music helps so much when i work out. In other genres it has a single beat that follows throughout the whole song. With this, theres a beat, then it goes into a lull, then theres a big outburst- kinda the same thing in weightlifting (prior to the lift/getting ready, then giving all youve got on your set).

If anyone likes these kinda songs let me know and ill post some of them. i will admit that chances are theyre a bit “softer” overall, but theres a big change from the lull to the outburst.

Edit: One more thing- do you guys prefer songs with words or a straight up beat?

Another song i just found (this ones pretty hard): Rotterdam Terror Corps- Megarave

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[/quote]

True.

“Yo bro, ya know who’s spinning tonight?”

“Yeah…DJ Go Fuck Yourself.”