Hard Flaccid After Cycle

guys i ran dbol@ 10 mg per day for 26 days.Started getting errection problems and stopped immediately.After having erectile dysfunction for 12 days i recovered completely.However a month later i crashed again, now its become worse…(penis stiff and hard in flaccid state,no morning wood,no wet dreams,cant get erection while standing,hard tube in penis when squeezing it,premature ejaculation) its been 8 months and its getting worse cud 10 mg of dbol really cause all this …im freaking out pls help

Yes it will and can cause this. Why the fuck did you run dbol by itself with no ancillaries? You took a drug with no idea what it is or how to take appropriate measures.

You are an idiot rob.214. You fucked up big time. Go to a doctor and get blood tests done. How old are you? I am guessing around 20.

Way to go lol

i did get blood tests done… my T levels are normal…so im guessing this is a physical problem(hourglass shape when semi errect) i know i fucked up big time…how was i to know 10 mg of dbol would fuck me up so bad man

Uhh maybe if you did a little research you could of figured that out

this is some funny shit

[quote]rob.214 wrote:
(hourglass shape when semi errect) i know i fucked up big time… [/quote]
wtf?

[quote]rob.214 wrote:
i did get blood tests done… my T levels are normal…so im guessing this is a physical problem(hourglass shape when semi errect) i know i fucked up big time…how was i to know 10 mg of dbol would fuck me up so bad man [/quote]

how was your e2?

[quote]rob.214 wrote:
i did get blood tests done… my T levels are normal…so im guessing this is a physical problem(hourglass shape when semi errect) i know i fucked up big time…how was i to know 10 mg of dbol would fuck me up so bad man [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA PLEASE STOP

something is seriously wrong when your dick is hourglass shaped.

rob, post your blood test results. Someone like VTBalla’ll be able to interpret them and help you out.

yea honestly, please stop describing the shape of your half-chubs. it’s grossing me out.

If your dick is hour glass shaped your cock ring is in the wrong spot

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
If your dick is hour glass shaped your cock ring is in the wrong spot[/quote]

LOL!!!

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
something is seriously wrong when your dick is hourglass shaped.

rob, post your blood test results. Someone like VTBalla’ll be able to interpret them and help you out.[/quote]

I’m pretty well versed in amateur endocrinology, but I have never encountered an hour glass shaped penis.

U GOTS DA TUMA IN YO DECK

Peyronie’s disease:

the patient may see:

• a narrowed ‘bottleneck’ or an ‘hourglass’ shape -

of the penis. There is plaque in your penis. This plaque can also prevent the penis from storing blood during erection. As a result of this, the patient may be unable to have intercourse because of a soft and curved penis.

Get your ass to a doctor.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
I have never encountered an hour glass shaped penis.[/quote]

you haven’t LIVED Balla

[quote]IamMarqaos wrote:
Peyronie’s disease:

the patient may see:

• a narrowed ‘bottleneck’ or an ‘hourglass’ shape -

of the penis. There is plaque in your penis. This plaque can also prevent the penis from storing blood during erection. As a result of this, the patient may be unable to have intercourse because of a soft and curved penis.[/quote]

oh wow, I think we may have a winner!