Hard Dense Muscle

I used to have some gear guys from Europe that had top notch things but in recent years i have been losing more and more of my orders. I have been scouring the net to find a store for about a month now and just cant turn anything up.

It cant be this hard to do now it was so easy. I am a new guy to this forum and do not expect to get many responses but there is always hope.

Prepare yourself for the burn. This isn’t a source board. Keep on looking elsewhere, they are everywhere if you look hard enough.

No sources will be given here.

A. It’s an open forum
B. You have no trust from anyone, whatsoever.

Being new is not an excuse for being foolish.

[quote]Thatguy1083 wrote:
No sources will be given here.

A. It’s an open forum
B. You have no trust from anyone, whatsoever.

Being new is not an excuse for being foolish.[/quote]

x2

And your avatar is now just plain distracting. Don’t change it or I will hunt you down and I will cut you.

Yeah it was a shot in the dark but oh well. ill just keep posting on here with my experiences and maybe ill learn some new things too. wasnt expecting any help for that category anyway.

Man, I love tits looking at thatguy’s avatar

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Man, I love tits looking at thatguy’s avatar[/quote]

They’re great. I have to post this pic once more. Look at the sheer joy on the kitty’s face.

[quote]sudsymullet72 wrote:
yeah it was a shot in the dark but oh well. ill just keep posting on here with my experiences and maybe ill learn some new things too. wasnt expecting any help for that category anyway. [/quote]

Yeah, it’s aight. Hey, if you wanna learn, you’ve come to the right place. Be sure to use the search feature for any simple questions though. :smiley:

Thanks again for the avatar, JJ.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
Man, I love tits looking at thatguy’s avatar

They’re great. I have to post this pic once more. Look at the sheer joy on the kitty’s face.[/quote]

Wonder Twin powers, activate! Form of, a kitten! … Damn it didn’t work. Last time I pay $399.99 for only one half of the Wonder Twins ring set.

Anyhow OP, this forum is, from my experience, one of the more knowledgeable ones, and I have been to quite a few forums. You might find a newb here or there (me included, but at least I’m only tolerably obnoxious), but there are also our handful of wise vets who know their stuff.

I take immense pride in being intolerably obnoxious. Now if you’ll all excuse me, I’m going to go imitate the kitty.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I take immense pride in being intolerably obnoxious. Now if you’ll all excuse me, I’m going to go imitate the kitty.[/quote]

Gluing patches of shag rug on yourself to look like the kitty is not a good idea, Mak.

anyone else see the name of this thread?

I mean how did the OP know
been looking in my window or something?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I take immense pride in being intolerably obnoxious. Now if you’ll all excuse me, I’m going to go imitate the kitty.[/quote]

Hey man, thanks for rubbing it in!