Hard Body Training For Women: Nutrition?

Hello Coach T,

My wife is going to start your Hard Body Training For Women program on Monday. Her goal is to lose as much fat as possible. I want to make sure we are getting both the training and nutrition side spot on.

Can you recommend a nutrition plan to go along with the workout?
I assume with such heavy volume that she should be eating carbs before and after working out. At the same time, I want to make sure she’s not eating too many carbs to hinder maximum fat loss.

Thank you!

I don’t do nutrition plans, especially not if I have not met the person. The few times I accept to design a nutrition plan I have to have a complete breakdown (with quantities) of everything someone puts in their mouth for 7 days. And I have to be able to assess the person’s lifestyle etc. I don’t do this in the scope of a Q&A forum.

What I can tell you is that you are on the right path… carbs pre/after workout… low carbs the rest of the day. Around 45g pre-workout (1 dose of PLAZMA) and roughly 30g in the meal after training is a good starring point.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the response! I completely understand not wanting to throw up a generic nutrition program on the Q/A forum.