Hard Body Challenge

I’m interested in the cutting

Hey guys,

We did something similar last year in April and May, it was called the Hot-Rox Challenge.

IT WAS A GREAT CONTEST! Look in the back issues and you can find some interviews with some of the winners. I really enjoyed the contest. I believe I dropped 23 pounds.

Anyway, Biotest had a couple hundred people signed up, around 50 of us posted results.

The rules were simple. Anyone could sign up. Any gear or supps were ok. Results were judged and posted by forum members and T-Mag staff.

I am mid way through a cutting phase now. I might be interested in being part of the challenge. I will have to get some pictures taken.

What ever you do - stats and pictures need to be part of the deal. Just my 2 cents.

I’d be up for the cuting component. Sounds like a great idea for the summer.

any1 else? we need the interest to get the sponsorship from Biotest

I’m in for the cutting.

Like I said I am in and trying to get others. This is going to be a LOOOONG bulk. Just the way I like it. Slow and steady. Good thing is I already have B4 pics.

You might think about starting a seperat thread that is only to be used for ppl to sign up for this. Just for listing name and your wiilngness to participate, and this one for ?'s and conversation. It will be much easier to sort out then. Also list the rules and dates on it.

Just my 2cc

Phill

Is there another thread to sign up?

Bumpidy Bump Bump… what’s up w/this?

I’m about to start the Growth Surge Project and this sounds like it would go hand in hand.

Yes there is another thread but I think this thing is just dead.

That said I would still suggest you go ahead with your plans and start a thread of your own showing progress and log your training and diet.

I am with mine and it is a blast. Kinda keeps you motivated even more, and helps inform all of us what is working for you and we may benefit also.

Phill

I’m still in but mine will be a mass phase. Let’s get this going, folks!

i’m starting my bulking soon so be ready. :slight_smile: laters pk