Happy Thanksgiving to USA T-Nation Members

Enjoy the weekend brothers and sisters. Eat lots and lots, not like you don’t already.

Be save and have a great holiday, you all deserve it!

[quote]streamline wrote:
Enjoy the weekend brothers and sisters. Eat lots and lots, not like you don’t already.

Be save and have a great holiday, you all deserve it![/quote]

Thanks SL,

I’ll serve up an extra plateful and kill it for ya…

I’m getting some free dinner this Saturday from my girlfriends American friend. Awesome.

All the best to you guys.

found out the fiance likes to watch the parade. Any other losers watch it? the only bigger losers are the 2.5 million people that actually go to it.

oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving

Happy cluck cluck !!! Eat more for me!

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
found out the fiance likes to watch the parade. Any other losers watch it? the only bigger losers are the 2.5 million people that actually go to it.

oh yeah, Happy Thanksgiving[/quote]

Guilty as charged. My excuse is that I have kids and they likes da floats…

Dude I’m sorry. I wont judge you if you want to break it off with her. That kind of gayness should not be tolerated.

Oh yeah and thanks streamline.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here (in the U.S.)

Thanks SL.

I know yours was in October, so happy belated!

We’re forgoing the usual turkey this year, for some big juicy burgers at Broom Street Pub, NYC!

Fuck tradition!

Good thing I’m not cutting right now! (or ever!)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
eat big, sleep well, and drive safe.

Happy Thanksgiving

Time for a nice bulk!

Well my parents watch it. Which means I had to watch it.

And I just got Rick Roll’d… on national television.

I sincerely hope for both of you that you are planning on a very long engagement.

I’m going in to work today to get some stuff done in peace and my company isn’t closed tomorrow.

Something about picking a man’s pocket once a year…

But Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

My gym is open today so I’ll be heading in to hit my shoulders/traps in a few hours and when I get home everything should be almost done. PWO meal!

Happy thanksgiving everyone, I’m hoping I hit 240 pounds today.

I can’t imagine going to the gym today. Take the day off and enjoy it :smiley: There’s always tomorrow to go.

happy thanksgiving. rick astley, mike flatley lord of the dance,darius rucker on top of a big guitar, ashanti, the keith haring and hello kitty balloons. who doesn’t like the parade? eat, sleep; be merry.

There’s a parade?

Lol.

i watched the whole thing lol