T Nation

Happy Thanksgiving to T-staff, fellow T-men and Vixens!

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy, healthy, safe Thanksgiving! Remember to be thankful for what you have and spend lots of time with family and friends. And don’t forget to enjoy all the food! The Dogg will be eating with friends and family throughout the day. And of course following Thanksgiving tradition and catching a movie Thursday night. And I’m sure we’ll sneak plenty of fun into the long weekend as well! Have a good one guys and girls! - Nate Doggy Dogg

Have a good one Nate and everyone! I’m gonna eat, pass out, repeat. Oh, and Nate, remember not to whip it out at anyone’s dinner table and swing it like a helicopter. LOL. Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Nate…

Hey, us Canuckleheads had Thanksgiving a month ago! You Americans are slow with everything…lol!

I wonder what kind of games the Dogg will play with this year’s turkey? Enjoy!

Um, you’re more than a month late for that, I’m in Canada :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Thanksgiving, Dogg, and all the gang! I have to tell you…one of the things that I’ll be giving thanks to this year is all I’ve learned from this site, it’s contributors and all you guys!

LOL! You guys crack me up! I’m not gonna mess with the turkey. I’ll wait until everyone passes out from gorging themselves. Then I’ll whip it out and give a few people the smackdown! LMAO! J/K! Actually, I’m about to do some pre-Thanksgiving partying tonight! :wink: Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Oh, and if there’s some leftover turkey, you can use it to train your squats and curls…
Happy Thanksgiving.