T Nation

Happy Thanksgiving, T-Nation!

Eat well, be well, give thanks.

Lol nice. I had a good chuckle this morning, wlaking down the hall where I teach, and hearing this tiny snippet of a conversation between two students… “Well, I’m sure that the Turkey is the only one who doesn’t appreciate thanksgiving” :slight_smile:

That said,… a happy and a healthy to everyone and their families. I know I’m looking forward to waking up early, hitting the gym, then packing up my doggy and riding out to Mom and Dad’s to stuff my face and then fall asleep on their couch… good times, good times.

S

trying to create a monopoly on Thanksgiving Day threads by starting it a day early?

yeah, well I raise you a Merry Christmas thread

even tho you crazy muurcans got the date all wrong, neelydan wishes you a happy thanksgiving

GOBBLES!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
even tho you crazy muurcans got the date all wrong, neelydan wishes you a happy thanksgiving[/quote]

You crazy Canadians celebrate too early, eh!

Living in Canada must be like living in the apartment upstairs from a rowdy party going on all the time.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Tomorrow I’m waking up early and me and my friend are prowling until we puke. Then I’m gonna stuff my fuckin’ face and like Stu said, pass out way too early.

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
even tho you crazy muurcans got the date all wrong, neelydan wishes you a happy thanksgiving[/quote]

So, on Canadian Thanksgiving, do you eat turk-eh?

Love the look on the turkey’s face ID!

I’m looking forward to laying waste to a plate or 3 tomorrow.

I’m pretty excited for the desserts tomorrow… and stuffing…

My favorite holiday by far. Happy thanksgiving to everyone, especially those celebrating in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Riker wishes you and Uncle Phil a happy Thanksgiving.

http://thanksgivingepisode.ytmnd.com/

Happy Thanksgiving T-Nationers, may you all get a Tryptophan ‘high’ and sleep the day away!

Jason

happy turkey day all of T-Nation. Im gonna be going out tonight waking up and driving to wisconsin, turkey bowl and food. what a great holiday.

My weekend is going to be awsome. Thursday, Wife works, going to my parents, watching football with my dad all day and eating massive quantities of food. Friday, recover from a day on the couch by doing a little shopping or housework, anything I feel like.

Saturday, since my wife had to work, going to her parents for another thanksgiving feast. Sunday, get into an 18 person escalade with 15 good friends at 6:30 in the AM, ride out to buffalo for 3 hours, tailgate till 1, Go in and watch the Miami Buffalo game with 15 drunk dudes.

Pretty good couple days coming up no?

Also, Happy thanksgiving!

V

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Tomorrow I’m waking up early and me and my friend are prowling until we puke. Then I’m gonna stuff my fuckin’ face and like Stu said, pass out way too early.[/quote]

This is pretty much my plan for tomorrow as well (except I have no friends to go prowling with).

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
So, on Canadian Thanksgiving, do you eat turk-eh?[/quote]

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

s

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:
even tho you crazy muurcans got the date all wrong, neelydan wishes you a happy thanksgiving

So, on Canadian Thanksgiving, do you eat turk-eh?[/quote]

Heh heh!
Not sure what Canadians eat, but I’m pretty sure Neely Dan will be enjoying ants. Again. As usual.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Greatest day football, food, family and alcohol. Bring it on.

All you big eaters and ‘get-hyooge-ers’ wanna join the EliteFTS.com Bloatathon?

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=109192&tid=

Weigh-ins start when you wake up tomorrow!

And a Happy Thanksgiving to all.