Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Eat big for some big PRs

Happy Thanksgiving!

Every Thanksgiving I weigh myself in the morning, and again after I finish eating for the day. So far my record is 11lbs difference (two Thanksgivings ago I managed that). I weighed in this morning at 199.5. We’ll see if I can’t get the scale to read 210 or so by tonight.

Hope everyone’s holiday is great!

^That’s a good idea, I think ill do the same I weighed in at 183.3 which is pretty light for me so I don’t think ill have a problem getting to 193 or more.

I weighed in today at 211 see if i cant get to 225 (: lol

Oh ill play this game I was 209 this morning I will hit 222 by midnight ��

Nice i want to hit a pr on something before midnight we will see. Maybe ill try that 500 lb squat! I hit 485x3 so i think ill get it.

I’m in… after wake up piss weigh in

@ 0830 - 238

@ 1330 - 241 - light snacking, mostly coffee lol

will edit post food beat down

EDIT: 246 and counting!

Kill it everyone. We are on here trying to gain weight lol but the bodybuilders are eating turkey slices and egg whites.

Lol happy thanksgiving yanks! Eating ground beef and garlic toast fuck yah wash it down with pbr.

[quote]jkondash89 wrote:
Kill it everyone. We are on here trying to gain weight lol but the bodybuilders are eating turkey slices and egg whites.[/quote]

LMAO!! Fk’n amateurs… I’m up to 246 and counting.

218 here i havent even idulged yet

Just got done eating final so far 221 lbs !!

Fuck it I tap 208-216 :frowning: I focus way to much on dressing and sweet potatoes and am full to the brim.

Haha i ate 4 plates of turkey 3 peices pumpkin pie 3 pieces of ham 2 plates of stuffing about 6
Deviled eggs and corn baked beans and buttered bisquits. Just weighed in at 224 before i shat! Now back down to 214 lmao

Oh yeah reed i pm’d you about my new deadlift video in the deadlift question thread dont know if you got it but check it out and let me know your thoughts of you want.

188 up from 183. I need to eat like this everyday.

Ya’ll never heard of the 70sBig Thanksgiving Challenge? The winner is usually around +10 lbs, but I’m going to smoke that.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Fuck it I tap 208-216 :frowning: I focus way to much on dressing and sweet potatoes and am full to the brim.[/quote]
Haha nicely done still Reed. I peaked at 207 this year. Still had fun lol.

[quote]csulli wrote:
I weighed in this morning at 199.5.[/quote]

What…

You look like 3X that BW based on the immense back in your avi… You’re not a midget are you?