Happy New Years

Hey Figure Id just wish everyone here a Happy New Years. Have a good one tonight all cut loose a bit and have a great year ahead.

Phill

Happy New Year Phill, and all the other T-Men and Women.

Things can only get better from here on out for me, so 2007 should be a good one.

Be safe driving, everyone. Watch out for the drunk drivers and DON’T be one of them.

I almost forgot…

Happy New year

May you all have a great year! :smiley:

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
May you all have a great year! :smiley:
[/quote]

very cool Jilly

Happy New Years Phill

Happy New Years to everyone and the best wishes that 2007 is your best year yet.

Happy New Year all…See you next year!

Cheers as I raise a glass of Glen Morangie. I’m ready to ring in a new year as 2006 was fairly stessful.

[quote]Phill wrote:
Hey Figure Id just wish everyone here a Happy New Years. Have a good one tonight all cut loose a bit and have a great year ahead.

Phill[/quote]
I want to thank you for helping me keep on track with my training goals Phill, cause this has not been a great year for me, hopefully this new one will be better…

i just got back from my night out for new years hahaha, its 2007 where i am now, DRUNK, HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy new years everyone! Hope everyone had a fun and safe night.
Have fun with all the new crowds at the gym Tues.

happy new years everyone…hope 2007 is the shit foall T-Nationer’s…for me…well…can’t possibly worse than 2006…shoulder sergery to start the year…achilles to end it…I for one am looking forward to an amazing 2007…
wishing you and yours all the best…

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
Phill wrote:

Phill
I want to thank you for helping me keep on track with my training goals Phill, cause this has not been a great year for me, hopefully this new one will be better…
[/quote]

Hey bro thanks and Im just trying to give back a little of all Im passed from here. Its all about giving back, IMO. We take put to action and share and for that we all grow.

A great year to all, as with anything just try and keep an eye on the positive stuff and on the progress no matter how small it is.

Keep on rollin,
Phill