Happy Holidaze!

Happy 4/20, everyone. Anybody got epic 4/20 stories form years past or are planning on celebrating this year?

Ehhh…it’s 4/20 everyday for me - after training of course…lol… : )

Who cares about 4/20? This is California, it’s 4/20 out here at 5 in the afternoon on a Monday in the middle of November. THAT is epic.

First time of heard of this 4/20, ridiculous, I know.

this one time, on 4/20, I smoked weed.

[quote]dshroy wrote:
this one time, on 4/20, I smoked weed.[/quote]

same, it was great

Today is the one day I don’t enjoy lifting weights. :confused:

And yeah, I’m probably only going to get as high as I do every other day, but 4/20 is awesome. I the first 4/20 I really actually celebrated was in high school… I was still not a good smoker, and smoked a huge bowl of some fine chronic to myself before I got to my delivery job. I was so fucking high that I sat outside the restaurant for like twenty minutes before work with my head on the steering wheel, decimated.

Glad there was a lady friend who worked there who hooked me up with some eye drops because there were as red as the “submit” button here on T-Nation. What’s even cooler is I only had a few deliveries that day, which meant I could sit around and max out free food all night… and two guys (who I didn’t know) I actually smoked me out when I delivered to them, awesome.

Gotta love weed.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Today is the one day I don’t enjoy lifting weights. :confused:

And yeah, I’m probably only going to get as high as I do every other day, but 4/20 is awesome. I the first 4/20 I really actually celebrated was in high school… I was still not a good smoker, and smoked a huge bowl of some fine chronic to myself before I got to my delivery job. I was so fucking high that I sat outside the restaurant for like twenty minutes before work with my head on the steering wheel, decimated.

Glad there was a lady friend who worked there who hooked me up with some eye drops because there were as red as the “submit” button here on T-Nation. What’s even cooler is I only had a few deliveries that day, which meant I could sit around and max out free food all night… and two guys (who I didn’t know) I actually smoked me out when I delivered to them, awesome.

Gotta love weed.[/quote]

Stories like this make me a little nostalgic for the shitty brick weed I used to smoke in my youth. Yeah, it was littered with stems and seeds, but you could smoke a bowl and still be a moderately productive member of society.

The KB I get now just makes me an unproductive member of my couch. Not that I have a problem with that.

'Tis a great day! I hope to be partaking in the festivities after a week and a half break from my best friend mary jane.

Well, 4/20 also happens to be Adolf Hitler’s birthday.

[quote]SmilingPolitely wrote:
The KB I get now just makes me an unproductive member of my couch. Not that I have a problem with that.[/quote]

Me neither. : )

I’m telling all of your mothers…to pack me a bowl.

Anybody else make sure to smoke last night as the clock hit 12?

I did at like 1030/11 and was watching a movie at 12 and was still high. Does that count?

Es my new toy.

lol!