Happy Father's Day

To all the dads out there.

Happy Father’s Day guys!

Balls… I better call my pops

Thanks, and happy fathers day to the rest of you!

Happy Father’s Day, dads! We have a pretty cool group of them on this website. If only more father’s could be like you!

Wolbarret got me a nice present for fathers day. He’s a good son.

Ahhhhh all of my mixed children running around who will one day contact me…

I couldn’t find the the time or think of something to get my Dad. I dropped the ball. FUCK!

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
Wolbarret got me a nice present for fathers day. He’s a good son.[/quote]

I wasn’t expecting that.

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
Happy Father’s Day, dads! We have a pretty cool group of them on this website. If only more father’s could be like you![/quote]

This, happy fathers day dads and keep on doing what youre doing. wish i had a dad to spend the day with. everyone else dont take it for granted.

I sent angry chicken a nice Fathers Day PM, and I’d advise the other guys on this site [you know who you are] to do so as well.

Happy Father’s Day. My dad happened to have a cerebellar stroke today. He’s fine, but damn what the fuck. Sorry for ruining thread. :expressionless:

Sucks Andy.

This is life changing for you. It was tough for me to visit my Dad after his stroke.

And tougher to take my dad to his Chemo twice a week.

Gets tougher too.

Hang in there.

Alot of emotions get stirred up when this shit happens to our parents.

remember…

you got freinds here.

Thanks bud.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Happy Father’s Day. My dad happened to have a cerebellar stroke today. He’s fine, but damn what the fuck. Sorry for ruining thread. :|[/quote]

Damn, Andy…

He’s ok, though?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
Happy Father’s Day. My dad happened to have a cerebellar stroke today. He’s fine, but damn what the fuck. Sorry for ruining thread. :|[/quote]

Damn, Andy…

He’s ok, though?[/quote]
Yeah, we thought it was food poisoning at first. He had terrible nausea, was throwing up, had blurred vision and was dizzy. Fire dept. actually had to carry him from the second floor to their ambulance. No paralysis or anything though, and he can talk just fine, but he’ll probably have to go to rehab and may have to walk with a walker. It all depends on how he recovers. Thanks for asking.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
Sucks Andy.

This is life changing for you. It was tough for me to visit my Dad after his stroke.

And tougher to take my dad to his Chemo twice a week.

Gets tougher too.

Hang in there.

Alot of emotions get stirred up when this shit happens to our parents.

remember…

you got freinds here.[/quote]

My dad had a similar experience, stroke, cancer and some other stuff. He wanted clothes for fathers day lol.