Happy Easter!

We talk about a lot of different things on the Get a Life forum, and here is something that is important to me:

I want to invite my brothers & sisters on T-Nation to attend a Church service of your choice this Easter Sunday.

I know that I may get flamed for this, but I’ll take the chance. People all over the world attend Church service on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. We find hope and meaning in the death & resurrection of Jesus Christ. Easter eggs and bunnies are cute, but I celebrate Easter because of what Jesus has done to set me free from the consequences of the wrong I have done. Don’t think that I am trying to be pushy. . . I just want to share what I have found with my friends on T-Nation.

I hope you can all enjoy time with friends and family too. Happy Easter!

:: sigh ::

Amen, and Happy Easter to you, too!

I wouldn’t flame you for this. I appreciate your insight.

[quote]FamilyMan wrote:
We talk about a lot of different things on the Get a Life forum, and here is something that is important to me:

I want to invite my brothers & sisters on T-Nation to attend a Church service of your choice this Easter Sunday.

I know that I may get flamed for this, but I’ll take the chance. People all over the world attend Church service on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. We find hope and meaning in the death & resurrection of Jesus Christ. Easter eggs and bunnies are cute, but I celebrate Easter because of what Jesus has done to set me free from the consequences of the wrong I have done. Don’t think that I am trying to be pushy. . . I just want to share what I have found with my friends on T-Nation.

I hope you can all enjoy time with friends and family too. Happy Easter![/quote]

Thanks, happy easter to you too! :slight_smile:

I’ll Second that. The first post not the sigh. Gerd your children this easter.

Me Solomon Grundy

Easter Funny.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[/quote]

That’s kinda funny, given what you’ve got for an avatar.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[/quote]

Are ya’ drinkin’ yet laddy?

Amen.

“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

[quote]DTLV wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

That’s kinda funny, given what you’ve got for an avatar.[/quote]

Guess you haven’t been around for the wars over religion huh?

Besides that, the Celtic cross is a pagan symbol that Christianity adopted.

Either way, I’m not explaining my whole religious deal to some dumbfuck like you. Mind your own business.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

Are ya’ drinkin’ yet laddy?[/quote]

hahah. Soon enough bud. I gotta work until 9 tonight, and then its off.

How about you?