Happy Canada Day

Lol I don’t even care. Look at my location

Your location doesn’t mean nothing.
FWIW, SJB day means nothing but a day off to me.
So I guess we are even.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
Lol I don’t even care. Look at my location[/quote]

c’mon bro

I am just trolling lol. I don’t want to start anything… or do I?

haha

So jasmincar is not in Canada…big deal.

Personally I think that in 2012 we should go burn the white house again. . . you know as a 200th anniversary thing.

That Bob and Doug McKenzie bit makes me miss the stubby beer bottles.

I haven’t had beer in a stubby since 1983, when I was 10.

That MJF video reminds me of the time I went to Florida on my honeymoon.

My new wife and I were in a lineup for a water slide and this couple in front of us turns around and say’s the usual, “yur not from around here are ya”. We said no but they were nice so we started to chat a little. Anyways eventually they asked us where we were from, we told them from Ontario, then they ask us " do you know the so and so’s?, they’re from Ontario.

WTF!, are you serious lol.

Hey Nards i’ve been meaning to ask you, how do you feel about the Jets coming back to Canada?

I’m giddy!

I had my Jets T-shirt avatar up last week.

It’ll be very nostalgic for me. I’m glad they kept the jets name too…they were almost the Manitoba Thrashers!

[quote]Nards wrote:
I’m giddy!

I had my Jets T-shirt avatar up last week.

It’ll be very nostalgic for me. I’m glad they kept the jets name too…they were almost the Manitoba Thrashers![/quote]

They would’ve had a riot if they changed the name. Actually thrashers would have made sence, Manitoba, farming, wheat, Thrashers, connection no?, or is it a wheat thresher.

You’re right, thresher is for harvesting wheat. I think they meant a thrasher like the bird.