Happy Canada Day!

It July 1st, so let’s celebrate all that is Canadian. Wait, I mean all that is Canadian and GOOD.

looks around

Man, this thread has filled up fast…

leaves before anyone sees I was here

I guess Canadians are still sleeping.

Here’s a funny one from the G20 summit:

Even Canadian vigilantism is tame…

What’s the best city to visit in this place they call Canada.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
What’s the best city to visit in this place they call Canada.[/quote]

WINNIPEG! (no, not really. But that’s where I’m from, well Ottawa originally) and thanks for posting the Jets jersey in the jersey thread. I hope you meant it as one of the best.

Most everyone loves Vancouver.

Happy Canada Day!
Westcoast, the best is right here, in Montreal.
Great nightlife, restaurants, festivals, tons of outdoor stuff to do and women from every country on the globe. I love my adopted home town.

How the FUCK can you honor Canada without mentioning RUSH??
But somehow you saw it fit to mention Gordon Lightfoot right away!

Happy Canada Day!

Happy 143st Birthday Canada!

A pic of a great Canadian: Tommy Douglas founder of universal healthcare in Canada.

Can we get some samples of some Canadian women? I just want to make sure were covering the full spectrum.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
What’s the best city to visit in this place they call Canada.[/quote]

Toronto is really nice. It’s like smaller version of New York, but cleaner and friendly.

Beautiful Canadian women? This is Margaret Sinclair…she’s just smokin’ hot, trust me. Here she is in a parka last July.

Here’s to Canadian beer, whiskey, and women!

… and Canadian bacon.

So no making fun of Canada?

One of my favourite Canadian beers, King Pilsner!

If any of you guys see this in the beer store or LCBO, buy it and buy it often! King is a TINY brewery just north of Toronto that has somehow made a pilsner as good or better than most Czech varieties. Yeah, I didn’t believe it either.

(Forgive the small photo)

One of my favourite spots in Canada, Tofino. Great in the summer, great in the winter (storm watching!)