Happy Birthday WolBarret

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Maybe now he’ll get his lazy ass back in the gym.[/quote]

Doubtful. He’s probably still getting a reach around from his birthday night catch.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Maybe now he’ll get his lazy ass back in the gym.[/quote]

Am I lazy or do you work too hard? Let that marinate in your mind, X.

(To everyone else, hell yeah I’m lazy)

in his defense, it takes TIME to cultivate these avatars. you can’t just google search these gems…

[quote]B rocK wrote:
in his defense, it takes TIME to cultivate these avatars. you can’t just google search these gems…[/quote]

You can’t?

Happy birthday mate! :smiley:

sexy time

Thanks to all those who remembered my birthday, even though I told no one (Good job, Vader).

And to those who didn’t acknowledge the day of my birth, I will kill all of you. Slowly and painfully.

Thank you and God Bless.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
For me? I didn’t even tell anyone. I am so shocked. You guys really don’t have to do this for me(Keep it up).

I’m only 23. That’s like one in dog years.

I’m so embarrassed(MORE PANCAKES, ASAP!)[/quote]

Old man.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Thanks to all those who remembered my birthday, even though I told no one (Good job, Vader).

And to those who didn’t acknowledge the day of my birth, I will kill all of you. Slowly and painfully.

Thank you and God Bless.[/quote]

You told me. Or you at least mentioned it, like, months ago. It was important enough to me that I put it on my calendar. I’ll take a picture of it to prove it.

I just suck for dropping the ball and getting scooped by Vader. Oh well, I hear Vader has a habit of scooping hot young men. Ya know. Like Luke Skywalker.

Mak, I’m not old! I’m just one year closer to death and uselessness.

PMPM, its no big deal. As long as you posted in this thread, you are safe. A few members will go missing in the upcoming months, but that’s what happens when you forget April 5th!

Wollie Bullie!

Don’t painfully & slowly kill me! I’m LATE but didn’t mean to!

LOL

The fact that alot of your avatars are Simpson related makes me wish you a happy birthday.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Mak, I’m not old! I’m just one year closer to death and uselessness.
[/quote]

GRAMPA WOL

Oh snap! I’m a day late and a dollar short but hopefully this will make it up. Happy Birthday homie, may death come slowly and painfully to all your enemies.

Thanks goes out to Renee, Father Time, WhiteFlash, and Pootie. You all live to see another day.

I’m not old, Mak! Damn you!

Good job on the new PR or promotion Wol…I’m sure you worked hard for it.

I didn’t remember your B-day, but I might as well get in on the not having you kill me, so Happy Belated Birthday.

V

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Thanks goes out to Renee, Father Time, WhiteFlash, and Pootie. You all live to see another day.

I’m not old, Mak! Damn you![/quote]

Here’s your walking cane

BAHAHAHAHA

Thanks Vegita.

Damn you, Mak. GET OFF MY LAWN!