Happy Birthday TheBodyGuard

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Oh shit

The diner is about to get rowdy in a few hours. Dennys staff stands no chance. God help them.

I can see it now…

BG doing the charleston at the counter and knocking salt shakers over.
[/quote]

Funniest post I’ve read in a while!

LMFAO![/quote]

Its funny because you’ve been doing the exact same thing for the last decade.
[/quote]

Wrong. My preference is the Jitterbug.
[/quote]

You and those women who wear pants down over at the speakeasy would cut a rug during prohibition with the bootleggers…was the bees knees man.

Happy Birthday to the Helen Thomas generation, and my favorite contrarian voice on the Nation…

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

Now that is fucking hilarious.

I was literally LOL.

Thanks![/quote]

Glad you appreciate it mate! The last guy I made one of these for didn’t even turn the fucking sound on hmmpft! ><

Took me 15 attempts just to get the bloody Monty Python voice right lol.

BG, are you older than either Count or RV? Trying to differentiate between seniority and senility.

Happy Birthday, old chap!

Happy b-day brother!

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
Happy Birthday! OE beat me to the thread! But admittedly, his is better with the vid and all - Well played![/quote]

My cat is better at video stuff than I am. My only contribution to this was informing Stern that BG’s B-day was coming up. I would have disclosed that earlier but I’ve been slammed all morning. Folks keep piling in here ordering the Denny’s Grand Slam Breakfast. Whew.

Happy Birthday bro.

Happy Birthday, BG!

Happy birthday!!!

Sorry if the pic is disturbing but totally reminded me of you or at least the people who argue with you. :slight_smile:

May you always find things to argue about on TN porcupine. Happy Birthday.

Happy BDBG!

Happy b-day, BG. And just to be clear, Paterno knew EVERYTHING

Ha.

[quote]biglifter wrote:
Happy b-day, BG. And just to be clear, Paterno knew EVERYTHING

Ha.

[/quote]

LOL!

Took it to the grave, he did.

Thanks for the birthday wishes every one. Had a nice one. Got to see AC, Lew and Simpstr yesterday for an extended lunch and family time for dinner/cake tonite.

47 today. But the waitresses at the restaurant that know me were debating my age before I arrived - they said 38-41. I’ll take that small victory. LOL

Oh, and Simpstr left me a lovely “happy birthay” singing voicemail today. Little known secret: the lady CAN SING!

Thanks for the birthday wishes every one. Had a nice one. Got to see AC, Lew and Simpstr yesterday for an extended lunch and family time for dinner/cake tonite.

47 today. But the waitresses at the restaurant that know me were debating my age before I arrived - they said 38-41. I’ll take that small victory. LOL

Oh, and Simpstr left me a lovely “happy birthay” singing voicemail today. Little known secret: the lady CAN SING![/quote]

Aw thanks Babe! I’m so glad you had a wonderful day and yesterday was absolutely fantastic!!! Missed your face!!!

Love you!

[quote]Chushin wrote:

Oh, and Simpstr left me a lovely “happy birthay” singing voicemail today. Little known secret: the lady CAN SING![/quote]

I want one of those! :-)[/quote]

When’s your birthday!?

Happy belated, bro!

Happy Late Birthday BG, I was on the road all day yesterday so did not get to post.

You have the same BD as Counting Beans.