Happy Birthday Charles Staley

It’s that time of year again when balloons and circus folk fill the building. Yep, it’s a birthday and this time it is Charles’ birthday himself. He always does such great things for everyone at their birthdays and I try to think of what I can do to outdo last years gift to my great boss. Don’t tell him but I finally found the “Silver Spoons” lunchbox to go with his collection of 70’s sitcom lunch boxes. Oh yeah, and since he likes his salsa lessons so much we all chipped in and got him tango lessons at Arthur Murrays.

Yes, this Sunday (his actual bday) will be a great day…but you know us- if it’s a birthday we have to give someone a present over here as well. So -wish my great boss ( who really is a great boss) a happy birthday and on Monday I will randomly pick one of you to get sent a prize pack. Thanks-Julianne

Happy Birthday, Charles!!!

Happy Birthday Coach!

I can’t believe you’re going to be 40!

Bastard

Happy Birthday Charles! I hope it’s a good one.

Happy 39th birthday!

Happy Birthday Coach!

DD

Happy Birthday Charles – and to think they still card ya!

Malinda

A year older, and hopefully more the wiser… enjoy the day Charles

Happy birthday coach staley! No offense or anything, but I thought you were older…lol!:wink: I think it’s all the wise advice you give out and come up with…(hope I saved my ass with that one…:D)

BTW, Muscle Logic was worth every penny I spent, and it’s pretty interesting as well as helpful.:wink:

Happy Birthday Coach!

happy birthday charles have a great day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COACH STALEY!!!

R

This Sunday is also my ex’s birthday. I cannot - in good conscience - promote any happiness to happen on that day. Oh, Hell. EDT has totally changed the way I train. Happy Birthday anyway, Coach!

(In a tune)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHARLES,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

And many, many more.

Happy Birthday Coach! A fellow Scorpio. Monday’s my b-day and I will be turning… uhhh… well, does it really matter any more past 30?

Happy Birthday Charles!

Good luck with the Master All-American quest next year!!

Happy Birthday Coach Staley.

So instead of blowing out a candle for each year, do you just flip a tire instead?

Take care,

Ryan

Have a Great one Charles and Many more to come,
Phill

Happy Escalating Birth Day, Charles
Ray

Happy Birthday Coach Staley