T Nation

Happy Birthday Charles Staley

This Saturday is the birthday of my boss Charles Staley. I am going to do what we always do over here to celebrate a bday-Give stuff away!!! Yep, you guys get the presents.

Just post here an eloquent bday greeting to Charles, and on Monday I am going to pick 2 of you to get a prize pack. Up for grabs is a set of the soon to be released 6-pack Boot Camp videos that we just did Halloween in Vegas. The other prize-I am going to make that up by Monday so I guess it will be a surprise to everyone- including me.Julianne

Happy birthday Charles! Keep on writing them great articles!

Happy B-day Coach Staley you definitely deserve some good gifts for the ones you give us all year. I suggest an EDT style B-day. First try to eat a whole cake in a 15min PR zone. You probably want to start with a few bites and work your way to full on animal attack mode to finish out the time frame. Then go to your “B” exercise–12oz curls. Make sure to alternate grips and really focus to blast your way through that PR zone!

Happy Birthday Coach,

You’ve been the best in the biz for a long time; you have my gratitude…

All the best,

Zak

Hey Coach,

Congratulations for a successful event and a happy birthday. Don’t go parading around Vegas in your birthday suit though!

Your advice to me about taking a couple weeks of reduction in training has helped me out alot. I am now on my way to my 10%BF from 25%+ BF.

Take it easy and have a great day.

btw - I still would like to know where you got those funky sunglasses!

-Dave

You may not be the biggest.

You may not be the strongest.

But you damn sure know your stuff and are one of the best! :wink:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES!

Happy Birthday Coach!

Thanks for pushing the envelope and going against the masses.

Here’s to many more, and many more articles too.

Charles,

I don’t want any free sh!t - this is just a straight up “Happy Birthday!”.

Thank you for all of the help, and congratulations on your tremendous successes. You are an inspiration. Keep the goods coming our way.

Regards,
Dan

PS: Really though, what is UP with the glasses :wink:

Happy Birthday Charles

Happy Birthday Charles!

Thanks for all the great info you provide to us here in the Nation. Please keep it coming!!!

Danny

Happy Birthday Coach!

I hope this day is as inspiring for you, as you are to us!

Cheers,

RW

Happy Birthday Charles!

Happy B-Day Charles.

After meeting you at the above mentioned bootcamp I feel that is really about all I can say. Though NOW it is said with sincerity. You are not only a Top Notch coach but a hell of a guy. A pleasant change in a day where many well known people get this “holier than thou” chip on their shoulder once reaching any type of success. You have managed to find a way to keep it real.

Here’s to many more. May the age of your body some day reach the level of your soul. Just not to fast, huh!!

Thanks for everything,

Phill

Happy Birthday Charles. Thank you for your contributions to T-Nation. I look forward to another year of wise guidance.

Haqppy Birthday Charles, and thank you for all the good info!!!

Thanks for all your nice comments everyone, they’re much appreciated.

Unfortunately however, I cannot reveal the true origin of the sunglasses. All I will tell you at this point is: Area 51. Reverse engineering. A former life. Aw crap, I’ve already said too much. Anyway, congrats to whoever ends up winning the videos? You’ll love them, trust me.

[quote]teamstaley wrote:
This Saturday is the birthday of my boss Charles Staley. I am going to do what we always do over here to celebrate a bday-Give stuff away!!! Yep, you guys get the presents.

Just post here an eloquent bday greeting to Charles, and on Monday I am going to pick 2 of you to get a prize pack. Up for grabs is a set of the soon to be released 6-pack Boot Camp videos that we just did Halloween in Vegas. The other prize-I am going to make that up by Monday so I guess it will be a surprise to everyone- including me.Julianne[/quote]

Happy Birthday Coach!!! Life is too short to lift like a pu$$y.

La’
Redsol1

Happy birthday, Charles!
So how old are you? 25? 26? You sure look it :wink:
Anyway, I hope you remain just as clever, and helpful in your new year.
Enjoy your b-day!

So for the second prize, how about those sunglasses? :stuck_out_tongue:

I would quit asking about those glasses if I were you guys. I once asked about them and ended up in the trunk of a car driven by 2 guys in the same glasses and trench coats. They forced me to sing show tunes for 45 minutes straight and left me somewhere outside of Pahrump,Nv where I was forced to hitch hike home. Charles has never spoken of this incident to me but I believe I learned my “lesson” That’s all I am saying…Jules

Happy Birthday Coach Staley!

Thanks for all the great articles here at T-mag and especially for answering questions in your recent guest appearance on the forums. That was one hell of a Q&A