T Nation

Happy Birthday BigRagoo!

I wanted to take some time and thank the BIG guy for being who he is–and what better place to do so! (RIGHT!)

Have a wonderful day, Enjoy yourself, Have fun…and oh yeah–HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You are a great man, wonderful father, spectacular lover, and my best friend!

I dont’ know what I would do without you–probably go crazy!

Thanks for everything you do–now bend over so I can give you all those spankings—BTW guys–he’s 30 today!

I love you!

happy birthday dude!! geaux tigers!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG!!! Enjoy this weekend while you can because next week you’ll be crying when the HOGS run wild on your TIGER ass!

Enjoy your birthday and that wild monkey sex you’re bound to have tonight with MJ. 30 huh… I’ll be joining ya in April.

Have a good one.

30… well, well, won’t be long before you join us in the Over 35 lifter forum!! Happy Birthday! Here’s a little cake celebration for your big day…

30?! Holy shit, you’re gettin old.

Sorry to hear.

[quote]maryjane wrote:

You are a…spectacular lover…
[/quote]
He sure is!

Happy birthday BIG.

Thanks everybody! Especially you PGA. It’s a beautiful day, I’m off till Monday night, it’s gonna be a good weekend.

Oh, yeah, GO LSU!!! They gonna run over the Rebs, and gonna have a cochon de lait with them Hogs.

[quote]BigRagoo wrote:
Thanks everybody! Especially you PGA. It’s a beautiful day, I’m off till Monday night, it’s gonna be a good weekend.

Oh, yeah, GO LSU!!! They gonna run over the Rebs, and gonna have a cochon de lait with them Hogs.[/quote]

“Pig in Milk” eh??? Those Tigers will earn their stripes next Friday trying to stop “D-MAC”. Wooooooooooooo!!! Here comes the Pain Train baby!

Happy B-Day ya big meatball.

Now… begin drinking pronto!

[quote]HogLover wrote:
BigRagoo wrote:
Thanks everybody! Especially you PGA. It’s a beautiful day, I’m off till Monday night, it’s gonna be a good weekend.

Oh, yeah, GO LSU!!! They gonna run over the Rebs, and gonna have a cochon de lait with them Hogs.

“Pig in Milk” eh??? Those Tigers will earn their stripes next Friday trying to stop “D-MAC”. Wooooooooooooo!!! Here comes the Pain Train baby![/quote]

Not a pig in milk. A pig roast. We got the defense, suck it!!

Hay Ragoomuffin, happy birfday dood!

30? Obviously you cannot be trusted anymore! :slight_smile:

30 slaps for you

a wedgee,a noggie…followed up by a wet willy!

Happy B-Day youngster.

Happy B-day dudu. It’s my wife’s birthday too! It’s a party!

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
Happy B-Day ya big meatball.

Now… begin drinking pronto![/quote]

Shortly. I got the gym out of the way, I have a couple loose ends to tie, then I will have a cold one.

[quote]Avoids Roids wrote:
30? Obviously you cannot be trusted anymore! :)[/quote]

Nope, I’m obviously dangerous now.

Happy Birthday, you lucky bastard.

Happy birthday you young pup.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Happy Birthday, you lucky bastard.[/quote]

Hahaha, yup, lucky is the word.