T Nation

Happy B-Day to Angry Vader


A certain Dark Lord of the Sith has gotten one year older.

cues Imperial March

I find your lack of Birthday Cake disturbing.

Happy birthday, Vader:)

.

No shit?

Happy Birthday, man. May gas prices plummet and the Bay Area housing market get better :slight_smile:

Damn! Happy Birthday to the Lord of the Sith!

Palpatine be damned.

Happy birthday Vader!! You old man. (^:

Happy Birthday Mr Vader!

This is for you:

happy birthday bud.

thats a very disturbing new avatar wol.

[quote]Dylanj wrote:
happy birthday bud.

thats a very disturbing new avatar wol.[/quote]

Gets the blood pumping doesn’t it?

Happy pancake day Vader!

One year closer to a walking aid!

Happy Birthday!

“You don’t know the power of…CAKE!”

Celebrate in style. Happy Birthday!

I like to watch the SW Holiday Special on such occasions. Then I vomit and cry myself to sleep.

Happy Birthday, my lord!!!

Womprat patties for everyone!!

Hey, this thread won’t be right until that dirtbag fella posts some crazy star wars pics!!

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
Hey, this thread won’t be right until that dirtbag fella posts some crazy star wars pics!![/quote]

Is Squid-woman too good for you tootles?!

Just so you know, Vader requested squid woman.

Happy birthday Vader!

Happy birthday!

I hope you’re doing something fun!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
tootles27 wrote:
Hey, this thread won’t be right until that dirtbag fella posts some crazy star wars pics!!

Is Squid-woman too good for you tootles?!

Just so you know, Vader requested squid woman.[/quote]

If he has a squid fetish, who am I to judge? (^;

[quote]tootles27 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
tootles27 wrote:
Hey, this thread won’t be right until that dirtbag fella posts some crazy star wars pics!!

Is Squid-woman too good for you tootles?!

Just so you know, Vader requested squid woman.

If he has a squid fetish, who am I to judge? (^;[/quote]

I’ve seen some of the sites he looks at. That man is “strange”. But we’re not here to judge his fetishes.

Happy Birthday, Vader.