Happy B-day America

Just wanted everyone to have a Happy And Safe
4th of July . HAPPY 226th BIRTHDAY AMERICA! May your colors always wave proudly. For the rest of the world peace and joy. Can’t wait to step foot on U.S soil again.

Yeah, good old 4th of July.

My favorite holiday of the year.

Is there any other day when getting wasted and playing with explosives is not only legal, but encouraged???

Woohoo!!!

Amen, 23 years working for YOU and still going.
THE UNITED STATES NAVY.

Yea, its called New Years Eve hehehe. :wink: But anyways, in the famous words of the immortal Homer Simpson Woo Hoo!!!

Happy B-day America

We had our B-day here in Canada on Monday.

One of my favorite days. NOT a diet day. Why am I on the forum? Because it is TOO DAMN HOT TO GO OUTSIDE. We are not on the lake, and we may actually cancel our trip to see fireworks this PM because of the heat. Thermometer outside reads 103 in the shade! At 630 AM today it was 86!. I thnk one of our chickens just exploded! Holy shit it is fucking hot.

huck where do live? Last night at about 9:30p.m when the show started(in Oklahoma)it was about 90 degrees, but the humidity was so high. It was miserable. It felt like it was 100. No air,sweating like a pig. Gee, what the hell am I doing outside in this miserable shit?

Orange VA – about 80 miles SW of DC. Foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains. Take 95S from DC for 60 miles, or until you no longer hear machine guns; right onto Rt3W – watch for the goddamn civil war re-enactment dorks at Fredericksburg, you can’t miss the fat fucks, 15 miles to Rt 20 – you’ll know it by the old man on the porch that waves at everybody. At this point every vehicle is a truck, and they all have #3 or Conf battle flag bumper stickers. Take a left and follow 20 down till you see two dogs fuckin’. Take a right. We’re the driveway with the banjo playing raccoon. Come on in and listen to some Skynyrd. Bring your own beer.

BTW…Does anybody know the history of the fireworks tradition on the 4th? I am to lazy to look it up for myself.

“they all have #3 or Conf battle flag bumper stickers. Take a left and follow 20 down till you see two dogs fuckin’. Take a right. We’re the driveway with the banjo playing raccoon. Come on in and listen to some Skynyrd. Bring your own beer.” That sounds like the whole town of Collinsville. Unfortuantly, thats about 8 miles from my trailer par…err house.

pat 2002-07-05 16:47:16