T Nation

Happy 5th for T-mag

I don’t know if anyone realized this, and certainly I didn’t see any fanfare surrounding this, but issue 261 makes for five years of T-mag. It’s been an impressive run so far. I, like many of you, learned more in a few weeks reading the t-mag archives than I’d leared in my life to that point about training and nutrition. Therefore, I think it would be reasonable to take a thread to congratulate the staff on reaching the five-year milestone.

-RM

Well said. Congratulations and thank you very much!

So young yet so developed!

Phenomenal job, Tim, TC, Chris.

im getting old.

Beer, strippers, and Grow! bars for everyone.

Hell, I didn’t even realize it!

Thanks a bunch, guys!

Five years of transforming toothpicks into t-men - not bad guys!

Five years, five strippers, five nights of debauchery!

TC, maybe you could celebrate T-mag's accomplishment by putting a little stripper in the corner of the screen shakin it and gettin it on - well, at least shakin it. Could you do that and put the stripper in the upper corner of the forums and the t-mag's issue marking the milestone? Who knows, she could be blowing a big ol candle to illustrate the point...

5 great years. And getting better. Lets hope the next five blow away the last five with even better articles and even better supplements. (Is that possible?)

Happy Anniversary!

The cheese basket is on its way. Hope you like Limburger and Blue cheese.

“In June as many as a dozen species may burst their buds on a single day. No man can heed all of these anniversaries; no man can ignore all of them”

~ Aldo Leopold

Okay, I’ll chime in.

Happy 5th, T-Mag! Woo Hoo!

Congrats! Keep up the good work TC, Tim, Chris and all the contributors both to the mag and the forum.

Yeah...Shake it baby!!!!!!

We need 3 more strippers (5 years 5 strippers)

May I suggest an asian stripper, an ebony stripper, and a latina stripper to complete the line-up? 

Great job Patricia and the other guy! They're mmhmm good as I'm sure T.C. would concur.

Happy Birthday!
I have never posted a dancing icon but I will try…
no girls just hobs and calvin - sorry

Thanks a heap guys, and a special mention to those behind the scenes like Lowfat Matt and Josh, all the moderators, contributors, my parents, the producer… oops got a bit carried away.

E Pluribus Unum, you are one sick sick dude, lol.

Where's our asian, ebony, and latina strippers?