Happy 5,000 Posts PMPM

The Class of 08 has a ton of people with thousands of posts. You people need to settle down with the posting…

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
The Class of 08 has a ton of people with thousands of posts. You people need to settle down with the posting…[/quote]

You are obviously insane…

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Cocksucker.

And Michaelangelo is the best, hands down, even if he does wear orange.[/quote]

Uh, no. That honor goes to Donatello as he was voiced by one of the Coreys in the first movie. That trumps all other arguments.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
LarryDavid wrote:
The Class of 08 has a ton of people with thousands of posts. You people need to settle down with the posting…

You are obviously insane…

[/quote]

lol

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Cocksucker.

And Michaelangelo is the best, hands down, even if he does wear orange.

Uh, no. That honor goes to Donatello as he was voiced by one of the Coreys in the first movie. That trumps all other arguments. [/quote]

this.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Cocksucker.

Uh, no. That honor goes to Donatello as he was voiced by one of the Coreys in the first movie. That trumps all other arguments. [/quote]

…But yet is now a miraculous fail because you can’t name which Corey it was. AND I have your post quoted forever so you can’t go back and edit it. Buahaha.

So, like I said,

Raphael >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> All the other wack-ass turtles.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Cocksucker.

Uh, no. That honor goes to Donatello as he was voiced by one of the Coreys in the first movie. That trumps all other arguments.

…But yet is now a miraculous fail because you can’t name which Corey it was. AND I have your post quoted forever so you can’t go back and edit it. Buahaha.

So, like I said,

Raphael >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> All the other wack-ass turtles.[/quote]

And yet your avatar turtle is wearing…orange. Interesting.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
SSC wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Cocksucker.

So, like I said,

And yet your avatar turtle is wearing…orange. Interesting.[/quote]

That is most definitely red. You’re color blind.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
I’m alarmed at the rate you two are slowly gaining on me. Maybe I shouldn’t have taken the break from the forums.

I CRUSH YOU!![/quote]

Holy shit! I remember when you were still under 1000. Wasn’t that, like, barely a year ago? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
SSC wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Cocksucker.

So, like I said,

And yet your avatar turtle is wearing…orange. Interesting.

That is most definitely red. You’re color blind.[/quote]

Women are rarely color blind. You’re color blind, bitch.

Actually, a female friend is color blind. She sells Mary Kay makeup part time. I LOL.

Upon further inspection on google, it appears that Franklin’s necker-chief is actually red.

So… the evidence in favor of Raphael keeps on trickling in.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
I’m alarmed at the rate you two are slowly gaining on me. Maybe I shouldn’t have taken the break from the forums.

I CRUSH YOU!!

Holy shit! I remember when you were still under 1000. Wasn’t that, like, barely a year ago? :P[/quote]

Yeah… pretty sad, isn’t it?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

I CRUSH YOU!!

Holy shit! I remember when you were still under 1000. Wasn’t that, like, barely a year ago? :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Nah, as long as you’re having fun.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Cocksucker.

So, like I said,

Raphael >>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> All the other wack-ass turtles.[/quote]

It was Feldman, but that’s beside the point and here’s why. Corey Feldman and Corey Haim made a deal to be called The Coreys from now on. I believe the terms of the deal were each receiving one In 'N Out burger per week.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

I CRUSH YOU!!

[/quote]

Jesus christ, Hungry. 9,000 posts? I guess I’ll have to make you a thread too. Douche.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

I CRUSH YOU!!

Jesus christ, Hungry. 9,000 posts? I guess I’ll have to make you a thread too. Douche.[/quote]

Hey, no need for post envy. You’ll get your 6,000 post thread soon.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

I CRUSH YOU!!

Nah, as long as you’re having fun.[/quote]

Meh, usually.

You know how that goes, Vader.

As an aside, I crave beer.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

I CRUSH YOU!!

Jesus christ, Hungry. 9,000 posts? I guess I’ll have to make you a thread too. Douche.

Hey, no need for post envy. You’ll get your 6,000 post thread soon.[/quote]

Dude, I’m catching you. I guess this is what Anakin felt like when he caught up to Obi-Wan.

And I won’t be falling into a lava pit, buddy.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
imhungry wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

I CRUSH YOU!!

Nah, as long as you’re having fun.

Meh, usually.

You know how that goes, Vader.

As an aside, I crave beer.[/quote]

Yeah, I do…hence my brief break from the forums.

Now I’m craving beer. Then again, I’m always craving beer, so that’s not saying much.

We do not discuss beer in my thread when I’ve got a meet in two weeks. Assholes.