Happy 5,000 Posts PMPM

Our favorite neighborhood T-vixen just hit 5,000 posts recently. She was feeling too shy to post about it, so I did it for.

Just think about it. She joined in 2008 and already has 5,000 posts! There are members who’ve been here since 2002 and have only 148 posts.

Quality posting!

It’s what happens when your not working and addicted to T-Nation.

I’m alarmed at the rate you two are slowly gaining on me. Maybe I shouldn’t have taken the break from the forums.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Our favorite neighborhood T-vixen just hit 5,000 posts recently. She was feeling too shy to post about it, so I did it for.

Just think about it. She joined in 2008 and already has 5,000 posts! There are members who’ve been here since 2002 and have only 148 posts.

Quality posting![/quote]

There are also people from 2002 who have like 223,000 posts so you guys are WAY behind!

Damn grrrrl. I use to have solid ground on you. Guess I better start making short, pointless posts on insignificant GAL topics.

This will not be one of them. I seriously don’t get why people could logically choose a favorite Ninja Turtle OTHER than Raphael. Seriously, the guy has a fucking pair of Sai. Plus, he’s the unspoken leader of the pack. Donatello is a pretentious and overly-critical doucher, Leonardo has a lot of potential as a warrior but is a total pussy so he’ll never amount to shit, and Michaelangelo is simple a burnout who spent too much time eating pizza while smoking doobies and watching the TV, brah.

Thus, Raphael >>>>> Everyone ('cept Splinter, DUHHH.)

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I’m alarmed at the rate you two are slowly gaining on me. Maybe I shouldn’t have taken the break from the forums.[/quote]

I CRUSH YOU!!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I’m alarmed at the rate you two are slowly gaining on me. Maybe I shouldn’t have taken the break from the forums.[/quote]

Someone had to pick up your slack. Someone has to pick on the 2009ers and mock people when they post their feelings.

[quote]samdan wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

Quality posting!

There are also people from 2002 who have like 223,000 posts so you guys are WAY behind![/quote]

Most of the 2002 class died during the Ice Age. Whoever’s left is an endangered species.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Damn grrrrl. I use to have solid ground on you. Guess I better start making short, pointless posts on insignificant GAL topics.

This will not be one of them. I seriously don’t get why people could logically choose a favorite Ninja Turtle OTHER than Raphael. Seriously, the guy has a fucking pair of Sai. Plus, he’s the unspoken leader of the pack. Donatello is a pretentious and overly-critical doucher, Leonardo has a lot of potential as a warrior but is a total pussy so he’ll never amount to shit, and Michaelangelo is simple a burnout who spent too much time eating pizza while smoking doobies and watching the TV, brah.

Thus, Raphael >>>>> Everyone ('cept Splinter, DUHHH.)[/quote]

Shut up. There’s only one shitty Ninja Turtle. Michaelangelo.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
SSC wrote:

[/quote]

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Michaelangelo is the comedic relief, man. Without him the ninja turtles would be spending 1/2 of their time in therapy because they’re orphans who live in a fucking sewer and will never have sex. This would cause a general decline in their combat skillz, and the Foot would subsequently pwn the everloving shit out of them. Without Michaelangelo, all is lost.

[quote]blithe wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
SSC wrote:

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Michaelangelo is the comedic relief, man. Without him the ninja turtles would be spending 1/2 of their time in therapy because they’re orphans who live in a fucking sewer and will never have sex. This would cause a general decline in their combat skillz, and the Foot would subsequently pwn the everloving shit out of them. Without Michaelangelo, all is lost.[/quote]

Good point.

Fuck Michaelangelo.

Fuck you all.

Cocksucker.

And Michaelangelo is the best, hands down, even if he does wear orange.

guys, havent you seen napolean dynamite.

chicks only dig turtles with mad skillz.

comic relief skillz…
pizza eating skillz…
numchuck skillz.

Michaelangelo is the man

all the others are pretentious pricks (especially splinter)

You guys still got some time before you catch up to those of us that got 10 g’s worth of posts.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
You guys still got some time before you catch up to those of us that got 10 g’s worth of posts. [/quote]

Day per day, I have less of a life than you do.

And I’ve seen you outside of T-N. You have no life whatsoever.

Fuck.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
You guys still got some time before you catch up to those of us that got 10 g’s worth of posts. [/quote]

Holy shit, Irish. You’ve spent a lot of time in the combat forum. I bet 80 percent of your posts were related to “Who could beat Ali?” or “Bruce Lee vs Ali” threads.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
You guys still got some time before you catch up to those of us that got 10 g’s worth of posts.

Day per day, I have less of a life than you do.

And I’ve seen you outside of T-N. You have no life whatsoever.

Fuck.[/quote]

hahahahahahha

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Cocksucker.

And Michaelangelo is the best, hands down, even if he does wear orange.[/quote]

Don’t start! I was simply complimenting you by making this thread.

Congrats, PMPM! I can only strive to be your level of awesomeness…sucks that I actually have work to do instead of posting all day :oP

Donatello is the shit. Brains AND badass? yes, please!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
pushmepullme wrote:
Cocksucker.

And Michaelangelo is the best, hands down, even if he does wear orange.

Don’t start! I was simply complimenting you by making this thread.[/quote]

HAH, I had forgotten about these. God bless photoshop. and waffles.