Happy 4/20!

Can’t believe there isn’t a thread already. Happy Holidaze to my fellow smokers haha.

This is possibly the most pointless “holiday” there is.

CS

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:

CS[/quote]

I live very close to Boulder, CO. They had to shut down the CU campus because of all the people celebrating this “holiday.” It’s annoying to hear.

It’s Hitler’s birthday!

I think Satan should shove a nice hot birthday cake up his ass today instead of the daily pineapple.

CS[/quote]

A 17 year old racist anti muslim white hick doesn’t like 4/20, what a surprise.

[quote]want2getlean wrote:

CS[/quote]

A 17 year old racist anti muslim white hick doesn’t like 4/20, what a surprise.[/quote]

Wow. That’s real mature.

CS

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

I have no idea what exactly led up to that, but had that guy landed on concrete rather than grass that could have easily been a manslaughter charge…

CS[/quote]

This is the best holiday there is because its not a marketing ploy.

If you celebrate any holiday really you would be a hypocrite after that remark, since they’re all “pointless”. Other than Christmas of course, because everyone knows Jesus was born on the 25th of December.

Also, happy holidays brothers. I am surprised and disappointed that there are not more posts in this thread.

Anybody do anything fun?

the real smokers didnt post about smoking yesterday

we were all too lit up

I snorted some thc yesterday and had some amazing kush

it was so good I took a couple hits and went zombie in my recliner…when I snapped out of it my shirt was soaked with slobber

mixed one 2 pound tub of protein in a gallon of ice cream and a jar of peanut butter …

kicked it with some folks on out balcont listening to music, watching a storm, and just acting a fool

got some cold smokes in too from my favorite bong

good stuff

hope everyone who celebrated had a chill time

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

I have no idea what exactly led up to that, but had that guy landed on concrete rather than grass that could have easily been a manslaughter charge…[/quote]

That drunk dude was being an idiot, but I was a little saddened by what all those people did after he hit the ground.

[quote]Mutu wrote:

CS[/quote]

If you celebrate any holiday really you would be a hypocrite after that remark, since they’re all “pointless”. Other than Christmas of course, because everyone knows Jesus was born on the 25th of December.

Also, happy holidays brothers. I am surprised and disappointed that there are not more posts in this thread.

Anybody do anything fun?[/quote]

Barbecued up some carne asada for bomb ass tacos (home made guac and salsas, all sorts of nonsense) and burgers. Playing beer pong and pool /w bongs/blunts/pipes in rotation all day. Good day.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

Wow. That was amazingly c**tish.

Got an eighth and chilled with a couple close friends and hit a water bottle pipe made out of a socket… Mcguyver 4/20

[quote]Agressive Napkin wrote:

[quote]Mutu wrote:

CS[/quote]

Anybody do anything fun?[/quote]

Barbecued up some carne asada for bomb ass tacos (home made guac and salsas, all sorts of nonsense) and burgers. Playing beer pong and pool /w bongs/blunts/pipes in rotation all day. Good day.
[/quote]

I lol’d at your username.

CS

I stretched out my hips, quads, hams and glutes. Then I performed a few mobility exercises for my hips/lower back and scapulas. After that I foamrolled my entire back, my hams, glutes, quads and calves.

Then I performed 4 sets of 4 reps for box jumps, followed by a short circuit of exercises with an empty barbell, just to get the blood flowing and the CNS nice and warmed up.

After that I placed the safety pins in my squat rack, about halfway up from the bottom of a squat. Then I performed top-half squats off of pins for a set of 6, 4 and a heavy set of 2.

After that, I performed 15 sets of 3 reps of front squats at 225lbs, focusing on bar speed. When I could no longer accelerate out of the hole, I switched to deadlifts. I performed about 6 or 7 sets at 315 lbs, again focusing strictly on speed. After that I did a couple light sets of single-leg db squats for 15 reps and a couple light sets of good mornings with an empty bar for 30 reps.

After that I had a protein shake, showered, ate a bowl of granola and a can of peaches, slammed a cup of coffee and went to work. When I got home from work the Giants game was just starting so I set some chicken out to defrost and watched the first few innings of the game while I played a couple games of pool with my neighbor, who I beat handily at 10-ball and then beat 50-21 at straight pool. After cooking the chicken and some Pasta-Roni I had a cup of milk and watched the rest of the Giants game, who hung on to win in 10 innings. After the game I read my book for a little while, graded some tests, went to my girlfriend’s house and fucked her twice, making her cum a total of 5 times. Then I went to sleep.

That video is horrible.

i dont need a reason to spark up.

[quote]bignate wrote:
i dont need a reason to spark up.[/quote]

Seriously 4-20 is beginner shit, just like saint pattys day.

That video is sad.