Happiness

The only time i have ever been mad this past year is when a bouncer punched me in the back. I turned around and said “is that all your fucking got?” and knocked him on the floor. The guy was much bigger than me so im proud. Now everytime i lift i see that pussy’s face and lift harder. =) other than that im couldnt be happier ha.

I think I’m generally happy. But you go through ups and downs. Hey as long as your healthy. Then it’s just a matter of eliminating the frustrating situations then working on and completing goals. Much easier said than done. Maybe not. Hey a good threesome will cheer most people up. However if your like me you will have to settle for a good old…onesome! :wink:

Aah, it makes more sense now. Contemplating your own mortality will do that to you. Seems to be a time for some soul searching, eh? Find out what’s truly important to you and plan a way to accomplish/acquire/whatever that. Got anyone to talk to? Need someone?

bobopunx that’s a cool story.

Hmmmm…

Cake hitches his britches, saunters over and draping his arm over CMC’s shoulder and in his best Wilford Brimley impersonation gives him some sage advice

“Use it for Turkey son, there really is no other decent use for it.”

“It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information”

~ Oscar Wilde

I would like to point out for the record that I am not, do not, have not and will not wear britches. Hell, I’m not even sure what they are and anyone who says different is Lying.

Pants.

T-Manly Pants.

All I wear, really.

Yes, sir, VERY manly Pants.

CMC ~ Cheer up Fucker!

'Cake

Whether you are happy or sad, the world will still go on all the same. There is really no point in being unhappy. You don’t need to draw your satisfaction from the same crap society tells you , instead just figure out what you have that pleases you.

bobopunxs,

what a great story! what a dick for the guy hitting you while your back is turned.

Man… now I’m depressed. I hate sad stories about babies. I can’t even watch the news because of all the crap that happens to children each day. I relive the whole experience in my mind as if it were happening to me or my family.
(Note to self… change the subject… think happier thoughts or I won’t be able to sleep (It’s already 1:30am) and stick to the T/N forum)
Of course leave it to Cakie to liven things up! Thanks…
PS Take some powerdrive… they say there is “Happy” stuff in there… :slight_smile: LOL

I didn’t mean for my last post to come off quite as cold as it did, I do sympathize with you. I need to read my shit before I post it.

I’ll be fine. I have too much time on my hands. As soon as I start doing something productive, those depressing thoughts will be gone.

Yep. I have more money than I need, work out of my basement, (With a pool table and gym), married to same girl for 20 yrs+, kids doing great. Also just kicked up to level 5 in APA (pool league – 7 is semi-pro). So I am very happy. I think happiness is different things for different people. Mine is goal oriented. When I set a goal, and work my plan, then achieve it, that is the best. IF you are over 25 and not happy, chances are you are just another hopeless fuck, and should pick out a bridge abutment at your earliest opportunity. You have had plenty of time to get your shit together. This is the only shot you get. I do know some people who are unhappy, and I have noticed that they spend an inordinate amount of time doing what other people want them to do, instead of what they like. I am sure I come off as an arrogant self-satisfied fuck, but so what? It makes me happy. Oh, and by the way CMC, unfuck you. I hope you never see any cooter again. Ha!

“It makes me consider my mortality. I think about all the “stuff” I want to do. Opportunities that I wasted. Dumb things I’ve done. Other people I was close to that passed away.”

You’ve heard it a million times already… The things you regret are the things that you DIDN’T do.

Could it happen to you? Yes. Will it happen to you? Yes, but not yet. Every one dies. Life is, in the end, fatal. Is that depressing? NO!! It’s liberating!! Live every day as if it were your last, be spiritually prepared for the end, and life is a total joy.

Well, since everyone’s so damn cheerful, I’ll make you feel more at home:

I’m fucking miserable. I just got home from school, there’s nothing to do here, my family is annoying, this city sucks, all my friends are hundreds of kilometres away, I’m really damn sick (ie can’t train), and I’m trying to quit caffeine for at least a week (good timing, I know). Plus (the grand-daddy of them all) I don’t have a job and can’t find one for the fucking life of me. Fuck me.

There ya go. :slight_smile:

It’s important to be happy:

“In addition to motor abilities, other factors can contribute to differences in people’s performace. One of these factors is the mood of the individual. In the 1970s Dr. William Morgan of the University of Wisconsin used the “profile of mood states” inventory to assess the mental health of successful and unsucessful candidates for the 1947 U.S. Olympic crew team and for the 1972 and 1976 U.S. Olympic wrestling teams. Morgan found that successful candidates (those who made the team) scored higher on vigor and lower on depression, anger, fatigue, and confusion than did their less successful counterparts. These findings indicate that mood is the one factor that can differentiate the performance of sport participants.”

Yea he was starting me down and talking shit so i turned my back to him to ignore him. Whatever though he deserved it.

[quote]Spencer Nadolsky wrote:
Cheer up CMC… life is too damn short… wink[/quote]

Now I’m no body language expert, but that little wink that was thrown in at the end could definitely be a threat.

“Happiness is a state of mind”

Don’t chase happiness, chase your values. The rest will follow.

If you know you are happy, it’s too late.

Mankind is able to be unhappy in any kind of situation, under any kind of circumstances.

Sing this to a girl. She doesn’t even have to be fine.