Hannity's

There’s some pretty nasty rhetoric on the left too, but I think this takes the cake:

http://electioncentral.tpmcafe.com/blog/electioncentral/2007/jan/08/hannitys_new_tv_show_bestows_a_weekly_enemy_of_the_state_award

His first choice for the fascist segment is Sean Penn? Sure, he belongs in the same company as Kim Jong Il and Hugo Chavez. What a colossal douchebag.

The vid didn’t work for me on that link so here’s the direct youtube.

Hannity is, has been and always will be a colossall douche bag.

He’s on FOX, what else would you expect?

[quote]Beowolf wrote:

[/quote]

I expect any non-hypocrite to spend an equal time castigating nbc, cbs, abc, cnn, and npr for their bias.

I’ll be waiting.

JeffR

[quote]JeffR wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

I expect any non-hypocrite to spend an equal time castigating nbc, cbs, abc, cnn, and npr for their bias.

I’ll be waiting.

JeffR[/quote]

I did, with the first half of my one-sentence post. I just have yet to see a show on one of the other big news networks refer to its political opponents as “Enemies of the State.” That doesn’t strike you as just a litte bit fascist?

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
JeffR wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

I’ll be waiting.

JeffR

I did, with the first half of my one-sentence post. I just have yet to see a show on one of the other big news networks refer to its political opponents as “Enemies of the State.” That doesn’t strike you as just a litte bit fascist?[/quote]

That strikes me as being “liberal” since I thought republicans are “enemies of the state”…

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
JeffR wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

I’ll be waiting.

JeffR

I did, with the first half of my one-sentence post. I just have yet to see a show on one of the other big news networks refer to its political opponents as “Enemies of the State.” That doesn’t strike you as just a litte bit fascist?[/quote]

Gdollars,

Yes. It does strike me as over the top.

It would have been much better to have a WRONG list.

sean penn is wrong. Here’s why…

That would be more appropriate.

JeffR

I heard this on XM on the way home from work the other night. I thought it was in poor taste to use that terminology.

But that’s what he’s paid to do - shock. Hannity makes so many ridiculous claims on Hannity and Colmes, just to be contentious, that this really doesn’t surprise me too much.

[quote]orion wrote:
GDollars37 wrote:
JeffR wrote:
Beowolf wrote:

I’ll be waiting.

JeffR

I did, with the first half of my one-sentence post. I just have yet to see a show on one of the other big news networks refer to its political opponents as “Enemies of the State.” That doesn’t strike you as just a litte bit fascist?

That strikes me as being “liberal” since I thought republicans are “enemies of the state”…

[/quote]

A state-loving rightist is by definition a fascist. Conservative he ain’t. None of these right-wingers are. They just want to regulate different things than the statists on the left. A pox on em all, says I. Stand up for your liberty against both.