Hannity Then and Now on NSA Surveillance

Zepp,

The President is one of the biggest hypocrites we have today, if you want to go toe-to-toe on this, you are going to lose REALLY badly.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
Zepp,

The President is one of the biggest hypocrites we have today, if you want to go toe-to-toe on this, you are going to lose REALLY badly. [/quote]

Obama merely represents the Wall Street wing of the Democratic Party. I did not vote for him. He is a financial puppet. His rhetoric is empty.

[quote]drunkpig wrote:

[quote]NickViar wrote:
Hannity may be a “conservative”(whatever that is), but he is no lover of freedom. I don’t think that’s news to anyone. I would also say he doesn’t seem to be particularly intelligent.[/quote]

I can’t stand Hannity. Or that O’Reilley. Both are pro-big government RINO’s who have an audience to entertain.

[/quote]

I’ll agree with you readily there, although O’Reilly has better interview skills and can get better points from his guests…on the very rare occasions he actually lets them complete a thought without yelling interruptions

[quote]NickViar wrote:

[quote]drunkpig wrote:

[quote]NickViar wrote:
Hannity may be a “conservative”(whatever that is), but he is no lover of freedom. I don’t think that’s news to anyone. I would also say he doesn’t seem to be particularly intelligent.[/quote]

I can’t stand Hannity. Or that O’Reilley. Both are pro-big government RINO’s who have an audience to entertain.

[/quote]

O’Reilly’s the worst. Hannity at least seems to be good-hearted(though ignorant/stupid). He’s just comes off as a geek who’s scared of his shadow. They are definitely two big-government guys though.[/quote]

Well, you have me there. I just posted that O’Reilly can get better interviews (rarely), but Hannity doesn’t make me want to hit him every time he starts yelling. I just feel bad for him. I think I could probably have a beer with Hannity and enjoy myself but I would probably be in jail for murder if I had a beer with O’Reilly.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:

…I do not support the left blindly…

[/quote]
[/quote]

This is the quote of the century.

I guess Zep follows the left whole heartedly and not just blindly, and we all know darealnewz.omg is an open minded website.

hahahahahahahaha

complains about someone posting an article from a hypocritical left-wing website
posts an article from a hypocritical right-wing website