Hanley, Talk Before Monday

I sent you a PM bro, hoping to hear from ya before Monday. Thx!

PS - your squat photos are savage.

bump

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
bump[/quote]

Lol.

Replied.

God, the grief you get for not replying instantaneously to a PM is unreal. It was sent yesterday like.

I only get on T-Nation for a few minutes at a time since my finals (as in my LAST EVER finals woot!) start in 5 weeks, so I’m either studying or in lectures most of the time. And when I do get on it’s to relax and let my mind unwind so I hope people will understand if I don’t reply to every private message as soon as I get it!!

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Replied.

God, the grief you get for not replying instantaneously to a PM is unreal. It was sent yesterday like.

I only get on T-Nation for a few minutes at a time since my finals (as in my LAST EVER finals woot!) start in 5 weeks, so I’m either studying or in lectures most of the time. And when I do get on it’s to relax and let my mind unwind so I hope people will understand if I don’t reply to every private message as soon as I get it!!
[/quote]

You should probably take down your avatar. You look pretty good in green and I think it is attracting some unwanted attention.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Replied.

[/quote]

Don’t complain! I’ve sent out at least 3 PM’s the last 3 weeks with sincere simple questions, and none of them have replied, praise your luck!

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Replied.

[/quote]

Hanley,

Could you please post your T-Nation schedule for next week. If I send you a PM I wouldn’t want to have to wait till later in the day to get a response.

Maybe you could set up a distribution list and send out your schedule weekly.

Bunny boilers.

[quote]apwsearch wrote:
Bunny boilers.[/quote]

Good protein source…and the fur provides roughage.

[quote]No Interference wrote:
PS - your squat photos are savage.[/quote]

I think this was the intended point of this thread. LOL.

gay for pay

[quote]robo1 wrote:
gay for pay[/quote]

Hey this is my thread, keep your advertising out of it Robo!!! :wink:

Coming soon to a theater near Hanley:

You know , I was going to send you a pm but you didn’t read my mind that I was so it just shows how you really care.

Good luck on those finals!