T Nation

Hankey, Gay?

Yes? No?

If you are gay, how long have you been gay?

I’m curious why you give a shit?

I mean what effect does what he does or doesn’t do have on you or your goals?

To be honest I’ve seen his pictures a few times, and the last thing I wondered was if he was gay. Honestly the main question I would ask him has nothing to do with being gay. And I certainly wouldn’t call him out on a forum on it. (I’m sure he has answered the question before, but I haven’t dug around enough gay websites to find it.)

I think it shows what you know about being gay, and what you lack knowledge of.

It is obvious he has worked his ass in. Stop busting the guys balls because in your little mind you believe that is the only way to get LOOSE…

[quote]tmcg86 wrote:

To be honest I’ve seen his pictures a few times, and the last thing I wondered was if he was gay. Honestly the main question I would ask him has nothing to do with being gay. And I certainly wouldn’t call him out on a forum on it. (I’m sure he has answered the question before, but I haven’t dug around enough gay websites to find it.)

It is obvious he has worked his ass in. Stop busting the guys balls because in your little mind you believe that is the only way to get LOOSE…[/quote]

I would like a list of his gay sexual partners if he chooses not to speak on how gay he is openly.

I am asking because it is a possibility, and for my own knowledge so I don’t accidentally become gay like that.

[quote]tmcg86 wrote:

It is obvious he has worked his ass in. Stop busting the guys balls because in your little mind you believe that is the only way to get LOOSE…[/quote]

This is VERY obviously a shot at Hankey for being a tard with his.

“Professor X, Steroids ?” thread, notice the same format in the subject, and the same first post as in hankey’s thread.

"Yes? No?

If so, how many years/what age did you start using?
"

Its a joke, and not specifically a shot at homosexuals, I shouldn’t have to explain that.

:slight_smile: its cool westclock, my post was actually a copy of countingbeans from the other thread…
I just changed ‘pictures’ to ‘being gay’ and HUUUGE to LOOSE.

But yes, to anyboyd who is offended: don’t be. we all mean ‘gay’ in the nicest possible way

Why the hell hasn’t Hankey answered my innocent query?

[quote]Westclock wrote:
tmcg86 wrote:

It is obvious he has worked his ass in. Stop busting the guys balls because in your little mind you believe that is the only way to get LOOSE…

“Professor X, Steroids ?” thread, notice the same format in the subject, and the same first post as in hankey’s thread.

"Yes? No?

"

Its a joke, and not specifically a shot at homosexuals, I shouldn’t have to explain that.
[/quote]

Then why did you?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Why the hell hasn’t Hankey answered my innocent query?[/quote]

Because he’s a piece of shit.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Yes? No?

[/quote]

Well, when was our first time, baby?

[quote]Hankey wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Yes? No?

Well, when was our first time, baby?[/quote]

Doesn’t someone have a epic fail pic for how bad this response is?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Hankey wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Yes? No?

Well, when was our first time, baby?

Doesn’t someone have a epic fail pic for how bad this response is?[/quote]

FAIL

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Westclock wrote:
tmcg86 wrote:

"Yes? No?

"

Then why did you?
[/quote]

Because theres alot of lurkers out there and we dont want to develop a reputation like BodyBuilding.com.

[quote]Hankey wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Yes? No?

[quote]Hankey wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Yes? No?

FAIL!

Gentlemen, you are impressive, good showing sirs.

dianab, Where did you find a picture of Hankey?

This board is becoming average…or maybe it became average years back. That may be why people who most should be listening to, like Bauer all of the way down to Cheeta, are being ignored in favor of little dweebs who no one would ever mistake for setting one foot in the gym.

People making no progress sure do lash out, don’t they?

Probably. I would rather read than post.
(Except for my bomb throwing a couple months ago about the T-Cell…sorry X)

But from what I’ve read, it’s crap like this Hankey douche and other Ambercrombie assclowns.
Heaven forbid you eat big, lift heavy, make progress. There has to be some magic pill to swallow to look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club right?

I

[quote]badkarma2112 wrote:
Probably. I would rather read than post.
(Except for my bomb throwing a couple months ago about the T-Cell…sorry X)

I[/quote]

Bauer doesn’t post much lately. All this site has to do is lose about 5-10 serious lifters here and this place will become like Getbig…only less impressive.

I guess none of this will sink in to most until it happens.

This place is becoming like my gym. They have gotten rid of half of their 45lbs plates that they used to have in surplus because most of the people training there don’t even use them. I now have to go on a quest every night to round up enough plates to train with…which is a workout in itself.

On the average night, the most developed person there couldn’t have arms bigger than 15" and the hardest workers are the people over 40…even though they started too late to truly gain enough size to be “big” and are generally just trying to maintain where they are.

Average people are taking over. What I don’t get is why people are so willing to hand over the keys.

Whatever, I’m curious about what big guys do re. steroids too. Unfortunately, do to the legal status of steroids I don’t expect them to speak about it.

And I’m not saying you’re lying prof X (I saw the steroids thread), but I find it entirely understandable why someone would be curious.

Why is everyone flaming this guy so bad? He asked, you answered, end of story… Or did I miss something?

Because they don’t know any better. Get enough bullshit pumped through every orifice on a daily basis and eventually you become desensitized and give in. Works every time, unfortunately.