T Nation

Handsome Men's Club

Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious!

I laughed quite a bit at the Lenny Cravitz bit.

Like ALOT.

Funny shit.

“Sorry, I was lost in my own eyes…” LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Awesome.

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:
I laughed quite a bit at the Lenny Cravitz bit.

Like ALOT.[/quote]

“Trying to help you out you punk ass bitch”

That was really good.
At first I was thinking “9 minutes?!?!?” but I got over my internet ADD and it was funny.

Still don’t like his show, but this is a damn good skit. Quality stuff. How the hell did he get all those celebs?

That was priceless. And he got those celebs because I authorized them to be there. What? You thought the HMC was just a joke? I’m the President of that shit, son! Recognize!!

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
That was priceless. And he got those celebs because I authorized them to be there. What? You thought the HMC was just a joke? I’m the President of that shit, son! Recognize!! [/quote]

I’m president of the Hair Club for Men, but you don’t see me bragging.

That’s because real men know when to let it go and just shave it.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
That’s because real men know when to let it go and just shave it.[/quote]

Wrong, real men never lose their hair.

Handsome hawk ha!